Anna screamed to the top of her lungs. She dragged her body to Min Soo who was knocked down to the ground. Red and hot liquid gushed out from two holes on Min Soo's right arm.

The man ambled his way to Min Soo, staring at his gun and smiling evily. "I didn't do it!" His demeanour changes so quickly that it's impossible to know his next move.

He sat on the ground and mumbled words to himself before pressing the gun's tip to the exact spot where Min Soo's blood seeped out. Min Soo wailed in extensive pain, unable to fight back. Anna's tears streaked down her cheeks, her voice now hoarsed- begging the man to halt his brother's torture.

Min Soo decided to endure the pain but as much as he wanted to, the fact of him having a human body is still undefiable. His eyes rolled back and he fell unconscious.

Min Soo started opening his eyes and was once again attacked by the unbearable pain on his arm. He slowly sat up, laid his back against the cold wall and observed his surroundings. His blood began to be in turmoil when he saw the man grinning at him as he held Anna passionately. Min Soo ripped a part of the table cloth nearby him and tightly tied his arm with it. Not having his gun, he positioned to a fighting stance after taking off his helmet and his bulletproof vest. Min Soo is not only good at guns but is also skilled with close combats.

He took steps forward and upon seeing this, the man accepted his challenge- he tucked his gun in his belt and harshly shove Anna aside.

They were only steps apart from each other. Min Soo stealthily threw a right punch to the man and knowing that he'd dodge it, he backed it up with a left jab. The man was thrown a couple of feet away and the blow immediately showed effect. Flicking back his attention to Min Soo, the man held his bruised and bloody cheek. Licking the blood that threatened to drip, the man smirked and charged at Min Soo. He attempted to break Min Soo's ground but he failed. He threw a punch then jumped high and upon midair, he spun his body and planned to land a solemn kick on Min Soo that would've knocked him out if he wasn't fast and agile enough to block it.

"You're good." The man complimented.

"You too." Min Soo responded, cracking his neck and knuckles.

They both charged at each other but this time, Min Soo succeeded in knocking the bad guy unconscious by hitting hard the back of the man's head with a hard piece of metal.

He scurried to Anna's side and quickly untied her. The ropes have digged deep on Anna's bare and pale skin. Seeing this pained Min Soo even more than the injury on his arm. Holding his tears back, Min Soo put his forehead onto Anna's and held her trembling hands. "Hush now. I'm here. Everything's gonna be okay now. You're safe." Min Soo gathered Anna in his arms and he could feel her hot tears drop on his chest. He hugged her tighter until her trembling ceased. He pulled Anna back and looked straight at her swollen eyes.

"I thought I'd lose you. It'd break me if that were to happen. Listen Anna," he leaned closer to her ear and whispered "Happy birthday my dear naughty sister." He could feel Anna's warm and innocent smile as she hugged him and whispered, "Thank you for coming, for risking yor life to save me. I love you."

"What a nice scene. Sorry to interrupt it."

The next event seemed to happen in slowmotion. A loud gunfire was heard and the next thing Min Soo realized was that Anna has fled his arms. He turned around, only to see Anna's petite and fragile body fall to the ground. He was frozen. He didn't breath, no, he couldn't breath. Anna slowly smiled at Min Soo, undescribable emotions lurking behind her blue teary eyes, before falling completely lifeless. Her hand that reached out for Min Soo fell to the ground with a thud.

"No no no no no. Anna you can't do this. You have to open your eyes. You have to. You can't leave me like this. You can't leave dad and Seungcheol just yet. We still have to celebrate your birthday. WAKE UP ANNA! WAKE UP!" Min Soo held Anna's body as he screamed as hard as he could until his voice was hoarse but Anna never showed any sign of life. Min Soo trembled as he attempted to check her pulse. He prayed in his head that he'll feel her beat but it was too late.