Pickles

( okay don't attack me but there's a little make out scene, not that graphic but I'll put  '♡♡♡♡' when it starts and when it's over for the younger viewers :)) )

Eddie's POV

We were laughing.

It was just us.

It was getting late and all of us were laying on the green grass at the park still talking about some action movie that is coming out soon as Ben described it using a ton of hand gestures as  the guys got more involved every second, their eyes not leaving Ben's hands as he talked about it more.

The small summer breeze running by causing me to shiver a bit as Richie pulled me closer. The guys weren't paying attention since they soon moved on to the topic of girls, fighting over who they would rather date. I wasn't listening though because it's just Richie and I, that's all that matters to me now, just him and I, Us.

Well that's what it felt like even though literally Stanley is laughing so loud in my ear while his curly hair bounced as he held his chest from laughter. Mike had said a joke about Ben's mom and Bill almost pissed himself as Richie paid no attention to what was going on.

I was suddenly pulled closer, "Guys, Eddie is such a good cuddler ya know" he smiled as I blushed. "Of course you know, you never let go of Eddie" Ben pointed out as he swiftly pushed his hair out of his forehead.

"You're not wrong" Richie smiled as he leaned his chin on my shoulder, "what time do you have to be home?" Richie asked as he looked at his black worn out wrist watch.

I remembered my mom saying something about 7 o'clock but I just shrugged. I didn't want to leave Richie, "what time is it right now ?" I asked as I slightly moved as we were almost face to face. I seen a blush creep on Richie face as he fixed his glasses from falling off the bridge of his freckled nose.

" It's um- 9:37 pm" Richie said as I felt everything stop and my heart stop beating, my nerves kicked in and I jumped up and all the guys eyes were on me as I looked at them in a panicking manner.

"Ahhh shit my mom is gonna kill me, I gotta go home" I rambled as I seen the guys nod and I seen Richie look at me, "I'll go with you" Richie smiled as I nodded, we hopped on our bikes as we started to petal and headed towards our houses since we live next to each other.

It was a beautiful, the dark summer street that was lit up from the light poles that automatically turned on at a certain time everyday. Richie was humming a song to himself as we turned the corner to our street. Once we pulled up I walked my bike so it leaned against the house. Richie was right behind me as I tried sneaking in the back door of my house. It was dark and I was still outside.

"You don't have a key ?" Richie whispered as I shook my head, soon realizing he can barely see me and I whispered back a 'no'. But the back door wasn't locked I just had to be quiet.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I spoon felt Richie pull me to the closest wall and held me close to him. My back against the wall as I felt him so close, my body started to heat up from the sudden tension.

"Is this okay?" He whispered. I nodded as he leaned down connecting our lips as my hands ran up to his thick slightly wavy hair. I felt his shaky hands on my waist as I giggled.

He pulled away slightly and looked at me smiling.

"You make me nervous shut up." Richie chuckled. He soon leaned back in and I found myself gaining courage and I ran my tongue on his bottom lip as they parted slightly and I slipped in and everything was spinning and everything felt good and so right.

" Ed's we should take it slow" he chuckled as he rested his forehead on mine as we both tried catching our breaths. I nodded as he shifted weirdly, "wow you sure know how to kiss" he smirked as he kissed my nose softly. I smiled and closed my eyes as he did.

♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡

"Well I'm gonna go play with some sandwiches, I love you" He kisses my forehead. I was confused, "play with sandwiches?" I asked. He just chuckled, " I like pickles with my sandwiches" he winked and I blushed because I knew exactly what he was gonna do.
( If you don't get it go watch IT 0:12:50)

" I love you too." I smiled as I started to head to the back door. I opened and slowly closed the sliding door. No one was in the living room or in view so I tip toed up the stairs and headed towards my room as I finally and barely touched the handle-

"EDDIE KASPBRAK!" I heard my mom yell. I flinched at her loud scream and I slowly turned around and seen her, mad and heated. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot repetitively.

" I told you curfew was at 7, you had me worried!" She yelled. I nodded knowing not to talk back. "Who were you with?!" She asked.

"I was just with Richie and the boys, we were biking around that's all and I got lose track of time is all, it won't happen again mother" I said as she nodded. "It better not, now take your butt to sleep" she said as I nodded, I said my good nights to her and closed my door. I slipped my shoes off and grabbed some clothes and took a warm shower then soon after laid back in bed and slowly drifted off thinking of a special guy in mind. Gosh he really won't leave my mind as I closed my eyes and he popped into view.

I have a question do you guys want more freaky Eddie ?? Not like freaky freaky but just not an innocent Eddie lmao yeah ? No ? Comment :))JUST A FILLER CHAPTER, VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE AND , JUST A HEADS UP THERES GONNA BE DRAMA :))))) xx T