---2---

It had been along time since Kakashi found Sora and Arashi, now the two were going to the academy, though her first day was a strange one that's for sure.  It went a little something like this.

Sora woke to someone rolling her, guessing it was just Arashi moving in his sleep, she grumbled and rolled back falling asleep again.  She then woke with a start when she felt water running down her face, it had been doing that for a good 7 seconds, slowly getting up with closed eyes she said, "Hello?".  Soon another voice replied, "Wake, up today is your the first day at the academy, don't want to be late now would you?" Sora opend her eyes and saw a smirking Kakashi.  

"Why do I need to even go to school, I remember being taught a butt ton a justu's."

 "Mmmmm, still going to school, now you might want to hurry, your gonna be late." And with that Sora shot up, running though the house she grabbed some toast and was out the door.  I wonder what jutsu's she does know? Kakashi thought as he watched Sora running to the academy her white wolf, Arashi, racing behind her.  

After some freaking out and running faster then ever, Sora was at the academy, looking around she saw a good handful of different people, but one struck her interest, a boy with spiky blond hair, deep blue eyes, and whisker's?  Sora took the seat right next to him and some black duck butt-ed boy.

"What are you doing?!?!?  That was my seat!!!!!!  Only I can-" A blond girl with blue eyes was cut off by Sora.

"Be more annoying then nails on a blackboard?" Behind her Arashi was howling as if cheering for his human.

"Ha!  I like you!  See Ino-pig, now then if you could-" A pink haired girl with teal-blue eyes was cut off by the ginger with yellow eyes, named Sora.

"Maybe you should shut up about some seat next to some one who probably doesn't even know you exist and just leave me alone?" Next to her the boy the girls were fighting over looked Sora in the eye with a smirk.  The spiky blonde on the other hand was cracking up at Sora's roasting's.  Soon a brown haired shinobi walked in, a girl following.

She was quite short and looked to be around the age of the rest of class, she had silver blue hair going down to her shoulder blade and dark blue-black eyes, she was wearing a black cloak ( A/N Much like the one Sasuke wears in Boruto except a bit shorter and a tad more open and with a hood), and a navy teal hoodie.  Sora could see a bit of white and guessed it was part of her clan symbol, she also seemed to be wearing a dark blue bandanna around her neck, and she kept fiddling with it, next to her leg was a winged cat?  The cat had long fluffy blue-grey fur with black speckles on her ears and tail, the cat had dark blue eyes, and she had the wings of a blue jay.

"Alright, so today we have new kids, if Sora could please come to the-" The man was cut off by glass shattering.

AND CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!  Yup, so what do you all think about it so far, and yes Sora is hilarious with her roast's and side wolf tagging along.

Sora : Got that right!

Arashi : Bork, Bork, Wof, Wof.  (I am the best wolf to ever come out of a fandom)

Except for Woof! (Guess the fandom!) well bye! - Twi