It was 6:27 when Harry finally came running down the stairs. I believe he took approximately 27 minutes on just his hair. It looks good, but definitely not necessary before his practice. He's simply going to sweat all the product out of his hair.

"I'm glad you took the time to do your hair right before basketball practice."

He looked at me and gasped grabbing his hair. Did he really forget the reason he got up at 5:40 this morning?

"Are you that stupid?" I asked him, genuinely curious as to how he could possibly forget he has practice. He literally has his basketball shorts and jersey on.

"I don't know? At least I'll look hot during practice. You have to admit I do look hot right now."

I looked at him for a good ten seconds and shrugged. He's the most self absorbed guy I'll probably ever encounter. My actions caused him to smirk at me and he sipped his tea I made for him.

We finished everything we needed to and got into my black navy blue Mini Cooper. I started the drive to school, Harry connecting his phone to the aux cord and started playing Say Amen
by Panic! At the Disco.

Halfway through the song, Harry and I tried to successfully hit Brendon's Saturday note.

"SATurrdaAYYYY!" We both tried to sing, but it came off as a scream. It ended in us laughing and me slamming on the breaks when I encountered a red light. He hates when I drive because I'm a 'bad driver' but he can fuck himself. I'm such a good driver. He speeds in his Jeep, that is very capable of being flipped, while I just daydream about Nick Robinson when I drive. I should really consider working on that.

Okay..We both make mistakes.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about how hot Nick Robinson is. Like you have to admit he's hot." I whined to him and he just laughed saying he's not gay.

"You know for the amount of times you say you're not gay, people would think you actually are. Nobody as good looking as you is just straight."

"You think I'm good looking? Wow that means a lot coming from my fake girlfriend." He smiled at me and I shrugged, putting on my right blinkers to turn into the school parking lot.

"I wouldn't agree to fake date you if I thought you were ugly. I never said you were drop-dead gorgeous, though. Don't get too excited, Harry."

He scoffed, seeming offended. He should know by nowI'm a very blunt person. I would tell him that his ass is rounder than mine but I'm not trying to boost his already big ego even more. He would turn into a dickhead if I did.

I swiftly pulled into my assigned parking spot in the student parking lot and parked the car, taking the keys out of the ignition.

☽☽☽

Harry and I walked into school hand in hand. We gained a few stares just within a few minutes. There were only a few people here, considering the only people here were going to basketball or volleyball practice.

I'm not sure why but the only practices that are in the morning are basketball and volleyball. What makes it even less bearable is the fact that we once again..have to share the gym with the basketball team. Our gym has two full courts in it, so we each have enough room to do everything.

We walk into the gym and see a few guys and girls talking. Harry releases my hand and squeezes my bum before talking. Who does he think he is?

"Gotta make my perverted self believable."

"Harry, that's an excuse to be a pervert now and be able to touch my butt." I laughed and we said goodbye as I walked towards the girls locker room. I heard a lot of Harry's friends hoot at Harry saying "score man" or "nice Harry."

What caught my eyes the most was how Derrick looked broken and pissed at Harry. Sucks. After the party, I can't look at him the same anymore.

I walked into the locker room, then right back out when I looked down and remembered that I'm already dressed for practice. I walked over to Alysa and greeted her.

"Hey Alysa!" I greeted, trying not to be fake. She looked up and we started stretching together.

Harry's pov

The guys and I sat on the bleachers talking about our upcoming game and my relationship.

"Woah Harry," I looked up to see Derrick was talking to me. "Are Alysa and Isabelle friends?"

I looked at the girls who were on the court and saw Alysa and Isabelle stretching together. They were surprisingly smiling at each other.

They're definitely talking shit about me.

I shrugged and looked back at Derrick to find him staring at Izzy. I don't necessarily have a claim on her, so I'm really trying to fight the hatred towards him I'm feeling. Although, they do think I'm with her so I can do something about this.

"Derrick. Keep your eyes off my girlfriends ass." I said to him before taking a drink from my water bottle. He put his hands up in surrender and I looked away from him.

The volleyball team started playing and we watched. Our coach was late again, per usual, so we just watched the start of their practice.

I have to admit, Izzy's good around the court. You can see she knows what she's doing. She should, considering she's the varsity volleyball team captain.

A few minutes later, Coach Dior walked into the gym and blew his whistle. We all ran towards him and soon started our practice.

Halfway through the game, the girls were on break and a volleyball somehow flew right towards me. Normally, I'm no bitch, but that ball hit me right in the groin. There's no way anyone has that great of aim. I dropped to the floor and the guys started laughing. I looked up to see Isabelle and Quinn were the only girls standing. Of course it was Iz.

I mouthed the words 'fuck you' to her and got up after a string of curse words left my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Harry." Quinn yelled across the gym. She was covering for Iz. I laughed it off and a few minutes later, we continued our practice.
-----------
authors note:

heyy guys..

i never know how to write these. I always end up sounding like a local.

let me know what you think :))

comment
vote
follow me¿
☽☽☽