Main Characters

Heya there! Welcome to my character descriptions. The names are kinda lame, but I really didn't want generic white person names, so here ya are. Ok thanks then. Also, there'll be more characters, these are just the royal family, the main character's family and their mates.

Character Guide:

Main Girl: Cordelia

Black hair. Born with dark blue eyes that turned black. Turn blood red when ignited. Decently smart and very strong but immature and stubborn; childlike. Likes to pretend she didn't have a major crush on Zelos when they were little (and maybe she still likes him, but that's another secret). Has the spirit of the dragon king within her. Her father tends to call her his darling warrior.

Mother: Asterodia

Dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. A kind woman who sought to protect her family and the crown. She and her mate, Icarius, were very close friends to the crown and raised her kids with the queen's. Very, very smart and logical, and has a controlled temper.

Father: Icarius

Medium brown hair and dark purple eyes. The protective father to Cordelia and Rowena, he vowed that his daughters would find mates only if he approved. Handed this task to Cordelia. Has a very bad temper. Made many nicknames for his children, whom he loved very dearly.

Sister: Rowena

Medium brown hair and purple eyes. The prettiest of the siblings, Rowena was the perfect princess. Regal and graceful, she normally has a pleasant smile on her face, regardless of the circumstances and her feelings. Cordial and distant, she cares a great deal for those close to her. May say that she hates her sister but doesn't resent her at all. Her father often calls her his precious star.

Mate: Nyle

Blond hair and amber colored eyes. Met Rowena and Cordelia when they were 5 at school. Used to be bullied for being half storm elemental and half vampire, but his vampirism overpowered his elemental when he got older. Is the general of the demons and can defeat almost everybody with the exception of the three princes and Cordelia. Very confident at a first glance but is an instinctual worrier and acts like a mother. Very capable of cooking and cleaning and is very nice and almost a pushover.

Brother: Alyzeus

Dark brown hair and gray eyes. Smartest of all his family, he dedicated his life to researching cures for illnesses indigenous to the monster realm. Hard to anger and very kind to his younger sisters. He would braid Rowena's hair and play with Cordelia's stuffed animals with her. Ranked number 1 in school every year without fail. Calm and mild-mannered. His father often called him his dear scholar.

Youngest Brother/Main Boy: Zelos

Golden brown hair and navy blue eyes. Where Anaxagoras is the most outgoing of the brothers, and Tiphys is the most serious of the brothers, Zelos is the smartest and most assertive of the brothers. Has the spirit of the first demon king. When he wants something, he strives to achieve it, and being next in line for the throne makes him receive almost anything he wants with the snap of his fingers. Has known Cordelia was his mate since he was 9 and she was 8.

Older Brother: Anaxagoras

Light blonde hair and icy blue eyes. The oldest of the three brothers, Anaxagoras didn't want to inherit the throne from his father. Instead, he wanted to live a peaceful life with his mate, Melampus. He is the happiest and most emotional of the three brothers. Likes to hug people. Considers Alyzeus, Rowena, and Cordelia to be his siblings as well. Known Melampus was his mate since he was six and saw him for the first time.

Mate: Melampus:

Black hair and dark brown eyes that flash white when using his powers fully. Nervous mate to the first prince of the demons. He is a frost sorcerer who often feels inadequate compared to his mate. In reality, he is very handsome. Very kind to Rowena and Cordelia. Known Anaxagoras was his mate since he was four and Anaxagoras was six.

Middle Brother: Tiphys

Black hair and grey blue eyes. The most serious of all the brothers. He is the opposite of Lycaon. Tends to forget to talk, but likes yelling at Lycaon in an affectionate manner. Of the three, Tiphys is the least restrictive and is very chill about things.

Mate: Lycaon

Ginger hair and gold eyes. Hyper and very short mate of Tiphys. A werewolf with an rust colored wolf. He tries to remain positive in the face of anything. Very kind and treats Rowena and Cordelia like his younger sisters. Is almost a perfect foil to Tiphys.

Mother: Pyrrha

Black hair and light blue eyes. The fair queen of the Demons, Pyrrha ruled her realm with compassion and always made sure everyone had a fair trial. Wanted to hand their throne to her children as soon as possible. Worked for the rights of elementals.

Father: Deucalion

Blonde hair and dark blue eyes. The strict ruler of the realm, Deucalion strived for the overall well fare of the monster realm. He made sure that those who committed crimes would pay for them