1974

(1974)

                                                                                        B 29/ E39

I told Jake I was going out with Pricilla but I was really on my way to Graceland. Cilla moved out of Graceland and got an apartment. She is seeing Mike. I stopped at the gates and held my breath. Elvis was standing by the door. "I knew you'd come Little bitty!" I rolled my eyes and got out. "I only came to tell you  that Jake and I are happy and I don't want you messing up the life I've made for myself. A good like with Jake and my son!" His face twisted. "Our son!" He pulled me closer. "Elvis! Elvis no! I won't cheat on Jake! He has a good heart and I can't hurt him. I love him!" He let go and crossed his arms. "What about me?" I rolled my eyes. "I don't know." I gave me a look. "You still do." I cut in. "But you changed Elvis and I can't see myself with you anymore.Now I'm not going to see you other than when you spend time with our son. That's all I wanted to say." I turned to walk away but he grabbed me. "NO! You do love me and want to be with me!" I rolled my eyes. "Elvis, you said it yourself. 'there is no room in Rock 'roll for a wife.' Now let go." I pulled my arm free and drove away. I saw him disappear in the review mirror and felt my heart was Shattered. I can't seem to fix my heart. He damaged my heart and Cilla's but we can try fix them. I just have to think of whats best for me and my son. And the way Elvis has been latley it isn't him. Jake has a nice heart and I do love him. But I still feel Elvis has my heart.

A month had passed and Elvis would send his father over to get Aaron and get his dad to bring him back. He cut off all ties with me and I'm okay with that because I found out today that I'm going to have another baby! Jake is just as happy as me. And as crazy as it sounds Pricilla is expecting too. She and Mike are so happy. I desided to not say anything about mine. Atleast not right now.Pricilla told Lisa and she can't wait to have a sister. She says it will be a girl.

(POV Cilla)

It was late at night and Lisa was in bed. I knock came on the door. I walked to it and saw Elvis out the window. "Hey little mama." I smiled and let him in. "What's wrong?" I asked. He walked to the fire place and looked back at me. "They want me to add more shows to the concert and a they want me in  new movie. Vic said I should sign a contact." He was upset. "Well what do you want to do?" I asked sitting down. "I want to be with you." I gave him a look. "Elvis." He put his hand up. "I miss you Cilla. I know I did a lot of bad things but I do love you and miss you!" I exhaled. "Elvis you have five men looking after you. You have a cook and a maid and anything you could ever want. I was young and thought I could be everything to you. But I was wrong. I tried to fix things when we were still together but you wouldn't have it. You want to be with Becky and didn't like her answer." He looked down. "She tell you everything?" He asked mad. "Elvis." He held his hand up."Can I do anything? I see I was a bad husband but I want to make it up to you Cilla." He took my hand. "Elvis, the only way to make anything up to me is to be a good father to Lisa. Be there in both your children's lives and be the best father you can be! That would fix everything with me and Becky." He took a shaky breath. "I was to late." I smiled at him. "You can have any woman you want at any time. Have fun and enjoy your life and carrier." He looked down. "Will you come to my show next month?" I agreed and a week later we got a divorce. I told him about the baby. It was everywhere that we split and I was expecting a new child with another man. And then news started that Becky wasn't with Elvis. Lies were made up and told but we knew the truth.

Becky, I and Elvis's new girlfriend Linda were sitting together at the show. "Lady's and gentlemen. Before we continue with the show I wanted to make to your attention my three  beautiful lady friends over there." Elvis laughed. "Pricilla, Becky and Linda. Say hello girls." We smiled and waved. "Now Becky, Pricilla and I have had our troubles but I'm happy to say we are on good ground... For the moment." The fans laughed. "Alright let's hit it!" Music started and Elvis began to fill the room with his energy and voice.