Twisting Tiger X Inyo ( Based On Comics)

Twisting Tiger managed to get out of the janitor closet shortly after Inyo saved him. He frowned as she had already left him alone in the hall to get back on the pitch. But then again, he also had to get back on the pitch or he might lose his job!

He smiled softly as he recalled their childhood moments where they bonded as children. 15 years until now. He still contacted and kept a close bond with Miko, but Inyo.........

He also realised how much she had changed since the last time he saw her, how matured and reserved in her covered clothing with an umbrella on her side. He casted those feelings aside as he proceed to focus on the pitch. He wanted to approach her, hug her like those times in his childhood days. How he wished he could go back in time to cherish those moments again.

.......................................................................

Despite won the Super League trophy, he couldn't helped but have an empty space from inside. He left his victorious teammates as he walked to the hallway that led him to the locker room. He was still saddened by the fact Inyo had to leave him, without a bid of farewell....

'Well done, Tiger... you finally achieved your dream to be in the top......', he spun around to find Inyo stood by the door frame of his teams' locker room as she praised in her usual calm tone.

'Thank you. You did well yourself... I'm sorry about your loss...', Inyo shook her head over that.

'None of it is our fault. Because our victory is to keep our content hearts to glory. You had always been successful. You used to prove those boys wrong back then..', Tiger smiled slightly as he recalled back in his old days. Wait.. this could be a chance to..

'Err, Inyo...', he began shyly. Inyo glanced at him in indifferent expression. Gosh, it's difficult to see with everything covered her as well as her reserve- ness!

'I was wondering. If you're free tonight?', he decided to show his manliness in order to gain her attention as he looked at her directly on her face. Inyo waited as the slightly timid man stammered in front of her.

'There's a small cafe that serves delicious cakes and good coffee.. we c... co... could go there tonight i.. if you like, it's on me.. t... that is if you ..w.. want...', Tiger swore he was on the verge to slap himself for being such a silly stock!

'Oohh, Tiger, I n...'

'I know! You're leaving tomorrow and want to console the team. H..How stupid I am! Hehehe... I guess I'll see you around', Inyo suddenly seized him by his shoulders as Tiger spun back at her in shock. He slightly blushed as he felt how gentle her grasp over his shoulder.

'I just never thought you want to see me again, even after I was being hostile to you last week...'

'W..What are you talking about? I'm not angry. I understand some things need to look convincing so the media wont snoop on our privacy', Tiger scratched his back awkwardly as Inyo released him, making him relieved.

'...Glad to hear...', Inyo responded softly.

'So,er..... tonight at The Ant Cafe at 8.. I..I'll pick you up at...e..er...'

'At Strikaland. Here will be fine', Tiger smiled as he attempted to hug her to express his miss at her but refused due to respect her or possibly terrified her more. However, much to his suprise, Inyo pulled him to a hug, a quick gentle hug. 'I'll see you tonight, Taiga.....'