Chapter 1

"Ruby was walking through the rain with her Red Umbrella as she was heading home with some groceries she bought from the store and as she was walking, She heard soft crying and so she looks around to see a Box in the sidewalks as in it was a 6 yrs old Boy, looking sad as people pass him several as he tries to get people attention this made her sad for the boy and Mad at the people who ignores him."

"She walks over to the boy as she stood in front of the box as she bends down to his eye level."

Ruby: Hey Are you alright?

"The Boy looked up at her with tears rolling down his face as he shook his head sideway."

???: N-no my Parents are died and nobody wants to take me in as their son

Ruby: Well if you want, I can take you home with me

*The Boy looks at Ruby with a surprise look*
???: Y-you will?

Ruby: Of course I can't stand seeing someone as cute and adorable like you being so sad in the middle of the rain

*The boy blushed that she called him Adorable and Cute and so, He steps out of the box and he held Ruby hand as she smiles and took him to her house where Team RWBY live at*

"Once they arrived, Ruby open the door as she and the boy came inside of the house as she announced."

Ruby: Girls, I have a special Surprise for you all

"Then you see three girls one had Yellow Hair,Another had White Hair and the last one had Black hair with Cat ears as they all looked at you with surprising looks."

???: Who is this you have,Ruby?

Ruby: This is our adopted son,Erick

Erick: H-hello

???: Well why is he here?

Ruby: Because I found him in the rain when people were passing him he was sad so I adopted him

???: Well then I'm Blake

???: I'm Yang

???: And I'm Weiss

Erick: It's nice to meet you all

*Ruby then took Erick upstairs so he can get washed up and Yang looked around for any clothes that he would fit in*

"Later,Erick was finished washing up with the help of Ruby and so She heard a knock and she see Yang with some clothes that would fit him and set them down on the toilet seat so Erick can get dressed once he got dress, Ruby took him to her room where he'll be sleeping at."

Erick: *Crawled into bed as he slept on the left side and Ruby slept on the Right side of the bed as she kissed Erick on the head as a Goodnight and so the two went to sleep peacefully*