We need to talk (part2)

YOUR POV
OMG!OMG! Why is he here!! Why am I so nervous, he just wants talk that all. So why is my heart like this AAAAAH. I'm going insane!!!
"So what do you need to talk about?"

"We need talk why you have been ignoring me?" Sanha said with a stern look.

"What are you talking about I haven't been ignoring you" I say while averting my eyes away from his gaze.

"Y/n don't lie to me ever since that Christmas party you haven't really been talking to me. You have better closet o everyone else but me. We used to be really good friends but what happened" I could see the sadness in his eyes and desperation on wanting to know.

"It wasn't my fault don't you remember what happened at the party! Did u forget already while I have been dwelling on this for this long time!" I started raise my voice. I don't even know why I'm getting upset. What's going on with me.

"Are you talking about that kiss on the cheek. If that's what really bothering you let me explain that was an accident. It was the guys they they planes the whole thing they put a mistletoe and when I went to give u a hug they pushed me and made me kiss your cheek"

(A/n: Sorry for this)

"Well if you guys didn't come to my house then none of this would have happened." Stop......stop

"We just didn't want you to be alone on Christmas and we wanted to spend it with you so you would be alone" Sanha said trying to calm me down while explaining himself.

"Well I never asked for any of that" Stop...... I don't mean any of this..... Stop please....

"We just wanted to show you we care for you"Sanha said voice getting quieter with each word.

"Well I never asked you guys to care for me I can take care of myself I am a adult now so I don't need someone caring for me all the time." My voice was filled with venom. I can't stop myself my anger is getting the best of me.

"Well.... you sure are acting like a child"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Stop actin like a child y/n grow up"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

//Snap//

"Get out...... Get out...... GET OUT NOW" I yelled at the top of my lungs tear starting to go down my cheeks my eyes are shut tight togther.

Someone please make me stop......

someone stop me......

Someone make it stop.........

Someone.......

Save me.........

     He looks at my eyes filled with sadness, fighting to not let the tears fall from his face. He looks at me one more time before he slowly and quietly makes his way towards me slowly and steadily. He lifts his arms around my shoulders and bring me in a hug.

He leans his head into my shoulder and whispers into my ear,

"No, I'm not leaving you"

*************************************
A/n- well sorry for that I hated myself for writing that but it was how the story was gonna go. Sorry if some of u died. Also I put a lot of wide gapes for dramatic effect idk I that worked but o well......Well I hope you liked this update (for the most part) until next time

~author-nim out~