2

Thrid person's POV:

Hoseok woke up to a slight shake on his shoulder. He opens one of his eyes which were puffy and stood up to see who was the one awakening him. It was the mysterious lady. She smiled at him and he replied back with a smile.

"Good morning aunty" Hoseok said, rubbing his eyes to remove the sleepiness.

"Aunty?. Oh!, i must have forgot to introduce myself. Sorry~. Anyway, my name is Taeyeon. But please call me, noona" Taeyeon introduce herself.

"My name is Jung Hoseok. But Mama calls me, Hobi. Wait!, where is Mama?"

Hoseok get off the bed to get out of the room, but was stop by Taeyeon's hand grabbing his wrist. Hoseok looked at Taeyeon with confusion while Taeyeon had her head hung low. Her lips were trembling, words failed to come out which made Hoseok struggle in the grip.

"Noona, please let go of me. Mama must be downstairs waiting for me-"

"Your Mother left you." The words came out like a whisper, but Hoseok was able to hear it.

"What is Noona talking about?" Hoseok was quivering in his words like he was about to cry, but he held it in.

"Yesterday...your mother came to the orphanage that morning. She said she couldn't take care of you anymore and told me to take care of you instead. I...I'm sorry Hoseok..."

Hoseok shook his head rapidly, not believing. His tears already falling down his cheek, making a little tantrum wanting to be release. Taeyeon pull Hoseok into a hug making him thrashing around wanting to be release. She then rub soothing circle on his back trying to calm him down, even tho he was kicking her and punching her wanting to be free from her hold. She still hug him.

A few minutes later, Hoseok had finally calmed down.

"Why did Mama left me?..." Hoseok said, voice sounding sore from all the wailing previously.

"I'm not sure Hoseok" Taeyeon answer, patting his head and playing some strain of his hair.

"Am I an orphan?"

When Hoseok had said that, there was a long silent. Taeyeon doesn't know what to say to Hoseok. But...she has to be honest to the boy. She can't lie to a child. So, she sigh and nodded as a 'yes'.

"Hoseok...you are an orphan. A-and!, don't be sad!. Being an orphan isn't that bad. One day, you will be adopted and have a new wonderful family." Taeyeon said trying to cheer Hoseok up more.

"R-really?.." Hoseok look up at Taeyeon with hopeful eyes which made Taeyeon bend over to Hoseok's height and gave him a Peck on the head.

"Yes"

◀◀ 13 years later ▶▶

"Bye bye, Noona!!" A 6 years old boy wave goodbye to Taeyeon. The young boy was adopted by an adorable couple who were happy ennough to take him into their family.

Taeyeon smiled, watching the car drove off. She close te door and see Seulgi walking towards her. "Where's Hoseok?"

"Taeyeon..i feel bad for Hoseok..."