Chapter two

Hi thx for the great response

Recap; family intro. TiVaan love story reveal in front of Chakor.

Vivaan; Doll no Diiiiii please don't say that to khadoos. Chakor was confused. But yeah it could be only Sanskaar as Lucky is to cool to be a khadoos. But then she thought he hates them much more than Sans...

Vivaan snaps with his fingers. What happen Chakor where were u lost?. Chakor; woh y r u so scared of Sans n not Lucky Bhaiya??.

Vivaan; bcz I think there is something going on between Lucky n SWARA {don't get me wrong but I mentioned some points at the intro}.

Chakor; what? Really?. Vivaan; haan I asked him y he lost at the dance battle he said bcz of Swara... Chakor; hmm suspicious but isn't she the elder one who always fights? Vivaan nods. I don't like her. Even Tina doesn't know anything abt my suspecting. Chakor; okay let's find out where is he?!.

Laksh was in his dance class n with him Ragini was there too as both were sharing the passion of dancing but he hates her whereas she loves him. Ragini was twirling around n by mistake she collides with him n twisted her ankle n falls on the ground on her bottom.

Laksh; can't u See! Ragini fears. ViKor stood there in scare. Vivaan; another time! Chakor; ahan! They left!

The teacher; Uff Laksh help her up! Laksh rolls his eyes. He gave her his hand. But she was scared. Laksh; take na! She scares but took his hand. He lifts her but she couldn't stand rightly. The teacher; please carry her to the ward. Laksh; what?! The teacher; I know u have some stupid family rivalries I don't care just carry her to the ward or do u want to fail?

Laksh was helpless he lifts her in his arms n carried her to the ward.

(I didn't had a better pic where he lifts her

(I didn't had a better pic where he lifts her. Stabbed scene I couldn't take).

Ragini was lost in him. But he didn't care as his focus was somewhere or on someone else. They reached the ward but the nurse was missing. Laksh smirks. Is it hurting much? Ragini nods without uttering a word. Laksh pressed on her ankle. Ragini; aahhh!! She screams in pain. Laksh; if I have to help u ever again I will hurt u more! Stay away from me!.

He leaves just in that moment Suraj come in. He saw him but doesn't know what he did. Ragini!!! Is everything okay?! She nods. Woh I twisted my ankle n Laksh carried me here. She doesn't want a fight she hates violence. She always stayed out of these family rivalries. The nurse come n did a dressing on her ankle.

Suraj lifts her in his embrace. Ragini; Bhai I can walk! Suraj looked at her. Haan when I lift u can walk but when he lifts u.. u r in heaven?! SuRag shared a special bound he knows her the best. Ragini lowered her head n shook it. Suraj; u know I would do everything for ur happiness for all three of u! Ragini nods. Both were busy in talks that Suraj didn't saw her coming.

Ouch!!!

Suraj; I'm sorry! He looked at her. A new fresh face he hasn't seen before...