Dos

His POV

"Jia!" She turned her back and smiled at me. I ran towards her and she let out a chuckle.

"So Thirds what is it this time? I heard the news. Suko na daw sayo ah." She said chuckling as we walk towards the stairs outside Gesu. I sigh as we sat and she continued speaking.

"So? Ano hihintayin mo pa bang tanungin ko kung anong nangyare o mag kukwento ka na?"

"She grew tired of me and my unpredictabilities." I said and bowed my head.

"Alam mo Thirds sa pagkakakilala ko kay Bea hindi siya mabilis sumuko. The heart of that girl is like diamonds. Unbreakable, but I guess it melted already. I remember before she always run to me when you guys have arguments. You know Thirds Bea is a very fragile girl. She might be tough on the outside but trust me she has that softie inside her. Which is sobrang sarap alagaan. And I know for sure alam mo yan. She might be childish at times but alam mo natutuwa akong makita si Bea na gawin yung ginawa niya sayo, yung talikuran ka? Thirds you don't know how hard I tried to convince her to be strong when it comes to you. Don't you see it? She's growing. Dati konting suyo mo lang okay na sakanya, now she learned to turn you down. Natuto na siyang humindi sayo. Which is dapat kinatatakutan mo. Thirdy don't you realize na habang tumatagal Bea is out growing you? Im happy for her pero diba dapat sabay kayo? You guys should be growing together not growing apart." I just listened to what Jia said and realized that she is right.

"Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko." She chuckled and I looked at her.

"Thirds pwede ba wag mong niloloko yang sarili mo, alam mo ang gagawin. Ayaw mo lang." She said still chuckling.

"But one tip, give her space. Hayaan mong hanapin niya yung sarili niyang nawala nung natuto ka niya mahalin. And for you young man, try to find yourself too. Hanapin mo yung Thirdy na minahal niya. I know you guys aren't in a relationship yet cause you're so slow but I know you guys will get there someday. Pag-ayos at buo na kayong dalawa." She added and tapped my shoulder.

"Thank you Jia, couldn't have done it without you."

"Uwi na Thirds gabing gabi na, Bea wouldn't want you staying up too late. Basta remember what I told you okay?" She smiled at me and run to her car.

Im so thankful for friends. Bea might have turned me down today but at least I've learned a lot about her and myself. Im still thankful.

I went to my car and turned the radio on.

"Hingang malalim
Damhin ang hangin
Tingala sa langit
Di pa to tapos
Meron pang galit
Inamo
Inakit
Paasa
Pasakit
Pusong naghikahos
Kumapit ako
Kahit ano gagawin ko
Pero bakit ganto?
Nangyari sayo?
Bakit ako?
Pwede na kong sumuko
Dito na lang sa dulo
Pero sinubukan kong matuto"

Woah this song is on point. I just continued driving and I was shocked when I find myself driving to Bea's house. When I arrived I just walk towards their gate and looked if her lights are still on. And luckily it was.

Okay just 10 seconds if she comes out I will tell her what I feel right here and now but if not I will leave her alone and give her the space she needed.

"1"

"2"

"3" I sighed.

"4"

"Please." My eyes becomes watery.

"7"

"8"