THE MURDER AT WOODSBURG

THIS BOOK IS FOR MY GIRL FRIEND PR....HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

NOTE:Woodsburg… a quiet little town in central Ohio. A town free of crime or corruption. Until one morning a sixteen year old boy's body is found. Only five people, two girls and three boys, were the last to see Alex before his saddening murder. From each of their accounts tells the story of his behavior and changes over the past week. Who killed Alex and who's next?

Warning: Sexual and violent scenes are included nearing the middle of the story. I will include warnings on chapters with adult content.

Setup: Chapter:

Chapter 1 - The Murder of Alex Zuletski"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 2 - The Smartest Kid Aive"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 3 - The Genius Boy"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 4 - The Biggest Prankster"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 5 - I Meant No Harm"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 6 - My Greatest Fear"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 7 - It Wasn't Just Her"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 8 - I Loved Him Too"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 9 - If Only..."Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 10 - Stereotyped"Woodsburg… a quiet little..."

Chapter 1 - Alyssa

Detective Bick

Everything at school continued on the same as it had always been. The pledge to the flag, the morning announcements and my homeroom teachers constant jabbering about how sad her love life was. No one even mentioned Alex. No one cried. No one moaned his name. No one even thought of even. I was the only one he had left an impact on. The seat to my right sat silently cold. That was where Alex sat. The seat beckoned someone to sit there and fill the empty void left after we lost him. It was rather saddening actually. I shed a few tears just thinking about it.

The homeroom bell rung and everyone gathered their belongings to go to first period. It was outside the classroom that my closest friend, Connie Alvarado, spoke to me. She whispered to me, avoiding all eye contact. The death of Alexander Louis Zuletski was hard on her too if I didn't know any better. After all, it was Alex that introduced me to Connie in middle school. Without Alex I wouldn't have Connie.

We split at the same fork in the hall as we did every day. I swayed down the rest of the hall to my first period class. It was like I was drunk on my own sadness. Alex's death had left a giant hole in my heart. A hole that couldn't be boarded up with another guy. He was the one I had selectively picked from millions, even billions of guys. It reminded of Romeo & Juliet. How the two loved each other so much they ended up being together in the afterlife. It was sad enough to cause to shed my tears again.

In class I could hear the whispers and hisses of the rumors. “Oh it was a serial killer,” or “I heard it was his crazed parents,” but the worst was “it was Alyssa.” How could people just make conclusions like that? My tears began to escape faster at a pace I couldn't control. I tried to hide them by pretending to yawn but I was only fooling myself. I just wanted to escape this room. I just wanted all the rumors to end. I just wanted Alex back, to be back in his warm hug. I couldn't hold back anymore and began to cry. Why was all of this happening now? I was only a sophomore in high school. Why now of all times?