PART 3

Roli and ragini were preparing the dinner .Suddenly ragini kept her on the hot pan.Aah ragini hissed in pain.Roli took ragini hands and immersed in water immediately what is this ragini ...cant you take care see your hands have got red said roli.She took the first aid box and applied cream on her hands .Suddenly ragini started tearing up .She remembered something.

FLASHBACK:

Ragini was cooking for the first time .She was cooking her dadaji and dadi maa favorite food.Suddenly she kept her hands in the hot pan.Aah she hissed in pain.On hearing her shout dadaji came running.What is this ragu beta you have be careful right .Who told you cook see you got hurt said him.I thought of cooking your favorite food said ragini cutely.Dadaji smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead and said today i will cook for my ragu and cooked the food .

FLASHBACK ENDS :

Roli looks shocked on ragini crying .Ragini what happened ...ragu what happened asked roli.The word ragu made her cry more.She hugged roli and said everything.She cried saying im bad ...im too bad .Ragini ....please stop.How come you are bad.You are too good said roli.Ragini broke the hug and looked at roli .Haan ragini tell me ...who manipulated...who broke your heart.Lakshya who came with siddhanth to drink water put his down in guilty.You didnt do of your own.Yeah its true you did wrong but you are alone not fault.All of them are fault in their place so please stop crying ragini.Now you have to fix everything ...you have fix swaragini...sanskar and lakshya the entire family said roli hugging ragini too hugged roli.Ragini too felt that roli is correct she have to fix everything.I WILL FIX EVERYTHING said ragini with determination.

Ragini and roli heard clapping sound.They found lakshya and Siddhanth.They both broke the hug .Ragini lucky said me everything .You need not worry we are there with you said him placing his hand on her head.Thank you siddhanthji said ragini with smile.What who is siddhanthji asked him.You pointed ragini.Call me siddhanth ...dont want that ji please said him.But said ragini.Please said him.ok fine siddhanthji....sorry siddhanth said her .All smiled .RagLak had dinner.Bye ragini im moving said lakshya.Ragini turned sad.Roli noticed this and said lakshya you also stay here said her .But...said lakshya roli eyed him showing ragini.He saw the saddness in ragini face. Ok roli will stay here said him.RoSid went to their room.While raglak moved to their guest room.

Both ragini and lakshya lied on the bed.Ragini was unable to sleep.She was rolling on the bed hear and there .Ragini....mera baccha stop thinking and sleep.Lakshya i cant sleep said ragini.You know before my maa before death she sang me a lori and recorded it right.Haan i know you played it for me once when i was once right .I wish to hear it lakshya .Have you brought it lakshya asked ragini.OH no lakshya kept hands on his head and said im sorry mera baccha i didnt keep in your bag said him.Its ok lakshya i would adjust and sleep said ragini.Ragini was rolling in the bed .lakshya felt bad for her .He came near her and kept his hands on her forehead.Lakshya said her.Lakshya kept his finger on her lips and said ssh.He patted her forehead and started to sing the lori which janaki sang for ragini.

Chandaniya chup jaana re

oh stars hide away

Chan bhar ko luk jaana re

stop for a while

Neendiya aankhon mein aaye

Let the sleep come

Bitiya meri so jaaye

and my daughter be asleep

Neendiya aankhon mein aaye

Let the sleep come

Bitiya meri so jaaye

and my daughter be asleep

Tears rolled from ragini eyes .Lakshya wiped her tears and nodded no.I Love you lakshya ....mumbled ragini .Lakshya looked shocked...he never expected her confession .I told what is my heart lakshya...don t get confused about my confession said her sensing his mind.He smiled and patted her forehead .Ragini too shared a smile .He pulled ragini to his lap shocking her.Again started singing.

Leke godh mein sulaaun

I will make here sleep in my lap

Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun

and sing lullaby for her entire night

Main lori lori

I will sing lullaby

ho main lori lori

I will sing lullaby

Ragini slept mumbling....im sorry lakshya....i love you always and thanks .He smiled and kissed her forehead.He too slept in sitting position.

NEXT MORNING

Unlike other side lakshya woke up first and went.Roli was standing kitchen and making coffee.Siddhanth came and hugged her back .Siddhanth what are you doing leave me said roli.Siddhanth made her turn and said i didnt hold your hand to leave you .Roli smiled at this .Siddhanth smiled and kissed her forehead.NOOO...see in morning itself said lakshya closing his eyes .Oye dramabazz...said siddhanth and gave a pat on his shoulder.So when did lakshya started loving ragini asked roli.Love asked lakshya.Then dont you love ragini asked siddhanth.I dont no siddhanth but i know one thing i have to be a good husband...i have to take care of ragini said lakshya.Roli smiled and said good decision one day you will understand that you love ragini said roli.