PART 2

Ragini was pushed outside by swara and dadi .Don t come here again.Get lost shouted swara.Come swara don t talk to this girl.Let her do whatever she wants come inside seeing her itself a sin says dadi and pulls swara inside .Ragini shouts lakshya on seeing her pushed down.He rushes to her .Sanskar tries to stop him.But he was pushed to ground .Lakshya went to her and picked her up .Did you get any hurt ragini asked him kindly.No lakshya said her .I have got hurt to the worst thought her in mind .He looked at her pain.He brought her inside the house making everyone angry.He took a glass of water and gave it too her.She was looking at him in pain and love.He took the glass near her lips and made her have water .Laksh please stop these things shouted dp.Papa....please said lakshya caressing ragini forehead .Laksh you are caring for this girl who spoiled your life .Maa ragini didnt spoil my life .She did a mistake but what you all were doing is also a mistake said lakshya.

          So what we should do.We should pamper her for her doings shouted sujatha .Then answer me chachi who changed ragini questioned lakshya .Sujatha kept mum.She cant answer the question.Chachi even i m at fault...i m to responsible for this...all did mistake.Nothing can be changed chachi we have to think what we have to do next says lakshya.I think lakshya ia right said dida.Ragini looked dida .Dida came near ragini and kissed her forehead.Ragini thought how she pushed dida ...i m sorry dida said her .Nahi Ragini you are innocent beta said her .See you all know how is ragini...she is innocent traditional and lived according to her dadi words.She never wanted or wished for something in life .She lived like a robot controlled by dadi ,uncared by her father .First time she like lakshya...she wanted him.She was about to get not single time but twice wont her heart break when her wish breaks.She was manipulated .This is the reason by doing this would spoil her mind .So all of them think wisely before doing something said her .Dida she did wrong with me said swara.Nahi swara think twice you will feel the pain of ragini said her.There is nothing to think ragini and lakshya divorce will take place said dp.Noo papa ragini is my wife .....we wish to solve it by ourself said lakshya.

        Papa i dont want anyone to get heart break.Papa you all try to forgive ragini please begged lakshya.Atleast leave us to live by our wish.Give us sometime you will understand ragini otherwise i will divorce her says laksh.Laksh please stop this nonsence.We will never accept this girl here says rp.chacha ji says lakshya.Stop it lakshya ....they will not listen to us .They are not in the position to understand things .It will take time says dida.Ok i will give you three months time lets see what are going to do you do whatever you want but forgiving ragini will never happen said dp.One day you will understand ragini said lakshya.Please lets leave it come lets move says Dida.lakshya i cant allow ragini to stay here says annaporna. Annaporna i gave permission right says dp.I cant accept her in this house .I never want her in lakshya life but im obeying you .But i cant let her stay her says ap.She is a curse for this house says ap.Maa please says lakshya.Dida says ok in this three months you will understand i will take ragini to my house says her .Dida then forget maa and me says swara.Plese dont fight i will leave says ragini and is about to go .Wait ragini says lakshya.

      He went to their room and took the luggages of ragini.He came down and held ragini hand and said dida im talking her to my friends house .Dida smiles and kisses ragini forehead and says beta dont think much take rest my dear .Then only will look beautiful like this dida says her.Ragini smiles a little.He takes her in car.Lakshya sat in the driving seat .Ragini asks him didnt you get angry me .Lakshya stops the car .He comes close to her .Ragini moved to the edge of the seat .He came close to her lips.Ragini closes her eyes tightly .She feels his breath.She turns pink on this.He comes much closer to her .He places his finger on her lips and says sssh.Ragini looked at him.She left a deep breath.Ragini what happened ....why are shocked asks him smiling mischiviously.Ragini bet him on his arms continously.Ragini....stop...stop...mera baccha stop naa says laksh.Lakshya looks at her ...she was laughing forgetting the sorrows.But she continues to beat him.He pulled her near him and wrapped his hands around her .Ragini looks at him same does lakshya.

Ye moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi Toh Toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre

these threads of enchantment,
have got entangled in your fingers
I have no clue,
how to solve open this knot..
every particle of my body is a musical instrument,
that passes through the clouds..

      What are you doing lakshya asks her .He smiles and caress her hair .Your smile is cute my baccha says him.Baccha questions her .Haan you are baccha only so innocent says him.Do you think im innocent after doing this much asks her .If i m your place i would have  would found out that im acting the farm house said him.You know what lakshya im blind in your love says her .I know my baccha ....im so lucky i got you says him.Who loves me this much says him.But lakshya.Stop says him.Leave everything says lakshya.He kisses her forehead while ragini cuddles him.They brokes the hug .Ragini moves to her place while lakshya starts driving.

Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna

you must be a little mad, that you have chosen me..
how, how did you listen to everything that was unsaid..

Tu din sa hai, main raat
Aa na dono mill jaayein shaamon ki tarah

you are like a day, I am night.
come let's meet like they both meet in the evening..

      Lakshya stopped the car near a villa names RoSid villa.Lakshya whose place is this asks ragini.My friends place is this ragini says him.Lakshya ...says her but is cut by laksh.He took her inside.He pressed the bell.Inside the house on hearing the bell sound a girl pushed a guy and got up from the bed.Roli don t leave me naa says him.Siddhanth ji...let me see and come says her .She opens the door.Hai...lucky says her and hugs him.She calls Siddhanth.Then shew notices ragini and luggages .She finds out that there is some problem and asks them to come in.Siddhanth comes down by now.He hugs him and notices ragini.Lakshya looks at them and says if you dont mind can ragini stay her for few days .See roli...he became a big person doing formalities .Lakshya you are our friend dont need to ask ragini is also our friend says them.Roli goes near ragini and gives her hand for shaken.Ragini smiles a little and does the same.Seeing ragini looking pale...roli asked did you both had dinner.Nahi roli said lakshya .Wait i will prepare says roli.No please roli dont take strain says ragini.Ragini there is nothing to get strain.You need not worry says her .If you dont mind can i help asked ragini .Lakshya eyes roli to accept ragini offer.OK come ragini says her and they both move in.So what brought lakshya with ragini did swara did something asked siddhanth (rosid knows everything).No siddhanth said him and narrated what happened.Siddhanth went near him and patted his shoulder saying i never thought you will take matured decisions said siddhanth.lakshya smiled.

     I hope this part or the story is not boring.Please give your feedbacks.