Eyeball( request)

*ciara*I was walking to the blue joint diner for my first day

*ciara*
I was walking to the blue joint diner for my first day. The local gang the cobras saw me and approached me.

"Look here boys we have an over weight green haired freak." I think ace said and the rest of them laughed.

"Can you please move." I asked quietly.

"No where not done here girly. Or are you even a girl? Because you are ugly either way." I think eyeball said. Weird name. But that hurt.

I ran past them tears in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.
(You are beautiful and amazing people and I love all of you)

The next few days went by but still the cobras found a way to make me cry. It has gotten to the point where I will almost wait for them to make fun of me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next day the cobras didn't come in till the afternoon. They didn't do to much like they normally do.

I had to of course take there order.
"Do you want the usual?" I ask

"Yeah and my eyeball here has a question to ask you and we all want to know what it is." Ace says

"Umm okay?" I say timidly

"U-Um would you like t-to go on a date with me?" He says shyly

" I don't know."

"Please."

"Okay I will. Friday at 6pm sharp don't be late chambers you will loose your chance."
I say confidently

He blushes "okay."

The boys are laughing, but I could tell it's not a dare.

"Look eyeball has a girly friend." Ace says and the rest laugh.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
"And that honey is how me and your father started dating. Then we got married and had you and your brother." I say to my 10 year old son Chris.

"That's cool mama do you think daddy is coming home tonight."

Just as he finished eyeball came through the door with ace.

Chris or Cj as we call him ran over to them"daddy! uncle ace! your here."

All I could do was smile. My life isn't perfect but hell im okay with it.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
So that's it! I hope you like it took me longer than usual to do it but I was busy.