A secret message

Once I'm home I check my instagram. I upload some pictures i took on my way home. The first picture instantly gets a like. Not too long after i receive a direct message from the same account, styleswithkindness. 'Really like your work, you're very good. Can't wait to see more. H.' I reply instantly. 'Thank you so much, I really appreciate the love.' I truly do. Compliments are the best thing you can receive. I close Instagram and decide to take a shower. I put my speaker on and Genesis by Dua Lipa starts playing. I sing along and shower for a good 7 minutes. I pick a towel and start drying myself off. I hear a lot of notifications on my phone. When my brown hair is fully dry, I walk to my room and grab my phone. Styleswithkindness liked all my pictures. I DM them, saying thank you for their likes.

Unknown: Thank you so much, again. It means the world to me.

Styleswithkindness: you're welcome, like i said, you're very talented. What will you be doing in the future?

Unknown: I just got a big job to shoot a whole tour.

Styleswithkindness: oh that's lovely, i'd love to see your work.

I shut my phone off and go to sleep, today was a good day.

a/n: short chapter, sorry. its just waiting till the fun begins...

and also, enjoy the gif(t) because it's one of the best I've ever seen