The meeting

I closed the door behind me and run towards the station. I can't be late to this meeting. I was asked to take pictures of some superstar. Apparently his team saw my work online and they asked me to take pictures while he was performing. I just finished my photograph education and was looking for a job, so i put some pictures on a website, i didn't expect anything. Especially not this. I arrived at the station and checked my backpack to make sure i had my camera end portfolio with me. I always take my camera with me, you'll never know.

I walk inside the café and see two people with notebooks at a round table in the middle. One guy is looking straight up from his notebook and stands up to shake my hand. 'Hi, my name is Jeff, the manager. We talked on the phone.' I nod my head. We discussed a few things and he asked me if I know anything about music and concerts. The girl next to him stands up and also shakes my hand. 'Hi, I'm Julia, the tour manager.' She has beautiful blonde hair and is wearing a cute dress. I sit down and notice a third coffee cup. They tell me we're waiting on someone. I hear footsteps behind me and take a quick look. Behind me is a man who is wearing a brown sweater and has short brown hair. His green eyes are breathtaking.

'Like what you see, love?' He chuckles. I shake my head and come back to earth. Shit, why did I do that. I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that. He walks towards the table and sits down beside me.

'I'm Harry,' he holds his hand out waiting for me to shake it. We shake hands and continue our conversation.

'So, we'll send you your tickets and backstagepasses soon. Any questions?' Julia asks. Jeff and Harry already left because they had another meeting to attend. They explained everything very clearly and left me with only question.

'Yes, when will I know who i'm taking the pictures for?' I ask trying not to sound too curious. Julia chuckles lightly.

'You'll know soon enough.' She gives me a little wink and grabs her notebook and diary and leaves.

a/n: so that's it. the first chapter is finally online and I don't think i've ever been more excited for a story. 

let me know what you think x