Chapter 3: Confession

Class was finally over. I was so happy to get out of there and away from the douche bag. You know who im talking about. That 'Kaden' guy. I waited for everyone to leave the class so i could be the last one out, sadly Kaden was doing the same.

"Go ahead and leave." I said hoping he would just go.

"Sorry i dont take orders. Im not a dog."

"Ugh why are you so difficult?!"

"Why are you so slutty?" That was it! I had enough! I dropped my things on the table and closed the classroom door.

"Woah woah" He said,"I dont want sex!" 

"Shut the FUCK up you're not getting anything!" I walked up to him,we were face to face now.

"Listen you son of a bitch, Im not a fucking hoe and i wont have you make me miserable. I've only known Derek for a month and i thought he was my friend!"

"Who cares."

"I DO! I DONT LIKE COMING OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BEING TEASED BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING LIE DEREK SPREADED! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE LOOKING DOWN ON ME BECAUSE THEY THINK IM A HOE!"

I slamed my hand on the table furiously.  He made me so mad! But why of all people did he get me so angry?!

Suddenly he leaned in on me, his arms were tightend around me.

"You know,people are going to think you're a bigger hoe,alone with me in the classroom." Why did he soften his voice? Why was my heart pounding?!

I pushed him off of me."Get the hell away from me!" I grabbed my things and headed for the door.I grabbed the knob but stopped.He was right.If someone saw me coming out of the room and sees him leave right after,they would think i was an even bigger hoe.I turned back and looked at him.I was completely frightend.

"Hay,i warned you." He said and laughed.I just stayed quiet.There was nothing i could say.Nothing i could do.I was screwed.He walked up to me and said,"Look slut,i have a plan."

"IM NOT A-..What is the plan?!" I said trying to hold in my anger.

"I'll just tell people you confessed to me,but i turned you down cause you're a hoe." He smiled and then let out a laugh.

"WHAT HELL NO! I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU! NOR CONFESS."

"Okay." He walked towards the door."FINE." I yelled finally giving in.He smiled,"Get the teacher's school phone,we're going to make this live."What did he mean LIVE?!

"Live?" I asked.

"There's a special number that connects to the intercom."

"Oh hellll no,im not doing this live."

"Then nobody will believe it."

"FINE."

He pressed a couple of button and then gave me a 'lets go' wink.

"What are you trying to say?" He said suddenly.I didn't know what to do.

"I..I.."I saw him looking deeply into my eyes.

"Kimi? What are you trying to tell me?" He got closer to me and looked me in my eyes.It was so real.It felt so real.

"I..I like you!" I wanted to laugh so hard after saying that.But i held it in.

"What?!"

"You heard me..I said i like you..Alot..Im conffesing you idiot!"

He smiled and came closer to me.

"Kimi.." Oh god,he looked so freaking hot right now. My eyes went down to his lips..Oh god! I needed to snap out of this now!

"Kimi.."

"What.."

"I dont date hoes.." He started laughing and i rolled my eyes. Its funny cause i was expecting something else..What was i thinking?!

He pressed the button and looked at me."Now run out crying."

"HELL NO."

"Good acting though." He said and smiled at me."For a slut anyways." I balled up my fist ready to throw a punch, but before i could he opend up the door and left, everyone was surronding the classroom and laughing and giving him props for turning down the 'hoe'.

I walked out of the classroom..I was actually smileing?But why? Even though everyone around me was laughing,i wasn't even concerned about it.

Dear Life,

That Kaden guy..Is a douche.

Sincerly,The slut