Chapter 4: Awkward

Authors Note: Just wanted to say sorry for the long wait on the next part, I will try to keep up, Also thanks for the support on the book!

Sean's POV

Did you ever have that feeling in your stomach when you tried to steal your grandma's cookies while she wasn't looking and when she catches you the look on her face make you feel bad inside. Well that's how I felt right now. My bestfriend had caught me in a heated moment with one of the lesser kids.

"Its not what it looks like dude, I swear!" I said with a lot of regret in my voice.

"Yo-You're gay? asked Jae almost choking on his words

At the moment I didn't know what to tell him, HECK I don't even know what I would tell myself. I was clearly making out with a dude. This wasn't the way I planned my first day back at school. Things were moving to fast and the thing I hated most was drama.

"Look man, please don't tell anyone else about this, I'm begging you bro" I pleaded with him

I'm pretty sure even a deaf person could hear the dear in my voice. I looked at Jae who just continued to stare at me like he just found his mom dead on the floor. I felt ashamed of myself.

"I hate to break up this touching moment but I do wanna get to class before the second bell" Jacob rudely butted in

He walked past Jae and I, I could tell Jae had some words for him but he seemed able to hold it in.

"Don't fuck up again: Jae said quietly, "I wont, I promise" I said with joy in my voice

I just couldn't bare to lose my bestfriend because of some stupid faggot and my dumb hormones. We left the bathroom and went to class.

Jacob's POV

I rushed out of the bathroom with all my strength, I cant believe all of that just happened. My hearts was pounding and I was right outside my classroom door. I was 20 minutes late and I was scared to go in. I took a deep breath gave myself a little speech and opened the door.

I was greeted by a lovely woman wearing a long black dress with, black eyes, long brown hair, and a nice body might I add. I MEAN..uhh nvm..

"Welcome to Trigonometry, My name is Ms. Alfred I will be your teacher. Please say you name and tell us something about yourself." She asked nicely

To be honest here, most of the people here already knew me, although I wasn't as popular as Sean I was still very known. Some in bad ways others in good ways too. didn't really care much because at the end of the day, I go home and forget all these people until the next day.

"MR.JACOB" I heard Ms. Alfred yell my name and I shook myself out of my thoughts making the whole class laugh. That's something I was very good at, making people laugh. Even though I wasn't the class clown I could make a good joke here and there.

"My name is Jacob, most of you already knew that and I like pizza and my favorite color is blue." I said calmly

"and he likes dating whores" Jake said while coughing in the back

"Jake see me after class will ya, Thank you Jacob please take the next available seat" said Ms. Alfred

Jake was like a headache in and out he always makes fun of me and likes to harass me, he was worst than Sean and his goons, he would even jump on my back sometimes and say "GO HORESY GO!". I knew he wasn't gonna make this class any better. I sat next to my friend Jordon he was really quiet his girlfriend went away so he was always sad. They used to be like the power couple in 9th grade now that she is gone he just sulks and barley talks o anyone unless its to get a good grade. I was distracted from my thoughts when Sean walked into the class. God could this day get any worse.

And just as the words left my mouth the unexpected happened. The last person on this earth besides Donald Trump who I would want to see walked in the class. And as they walked in everyone's eyes fell on me.

"Pri-Pr-Princess?"

Sorry for the short chapter the rest will be longer I promise you. What do you think will happen now that his ex and the boy he likes are in his same first period? Comment and vote please. Also leave any suggestions that you may have for me. Peace! ESKITITT lol ok I'm out