Isabella was quite empathetic and that was the reason she never asked her aunt to buy her a new dress for her farewell party. It was Aoran, Isabella's one and only friend who told her aunt about the farewell party and the dress code.

She came out of shower and looked for her hair dryer. She checked her aunt's room. The hair dryer was lying on her bed and besides it was a very conservative red floor length dress with full sleeves. A note was placed near its sleeve.

Sorry Bella ! I had no money left. You can use this dress. This belongs to your mother. She wore it when she was in highschool. I hope you'll embrace this for today.
Have fun!

As she read the note her eyes moistened. She hugged the dress tightly. She recalled how happy they were when she was a toddler. Her mom dressed her up for the parties. Her dad was always kissing her cheeks. They were so much together as a perfect happy family and loved her so much. But everything turned into a nightmare when her dad passed away and eventually her mother died too.

She wore her mother's dress which hugged her perfectly. She dried up her hair and applied her regular suntan lotion. She was almost ready when she realised she didn't have heels to pair up with the dress. She took her worn out black heels to match with her dress.

Her stomach growled the moment she was about to step out of the house.

"God! Aunt Kimberly would have killed me."

She went to the dining table and saw crisps, bacons and some flakes. She merrily ate her breakfast and drank the orange juice. Her face looked contented now.

A SUV stopped at her entrance. She adjusted her glasses and looked around. A nerd guy in black tuxedo and with big black goggles came out of it.

"Darn it! Aoran, you just scared me"

"Hey Bella! You look nice." He smiled looking at her.

"Thanx Aoran. You look nice too" She smiled at him.

"You should try removing your glasses" He suggested.

"You know my eyesight is too weak. I won't be able to identify anything around." She said. He smiled at her, "Next time, I'll get you lenses."

"It's getting late. We should leave."

"No, we have ample time. Look, half an hour more" Isabella raised her brow.

"You should change your watch. Its too old to tell the correct time" She pouted. She knew Aoran would never change his watch as it was gifted by his cousin whom he loved more than life.

They both laughed and left for the school.

They reached school and saw everyone was dressed so perfect as if it were their wedding. All the students were sitting in the auditorium while the programme ran. A guy with heavy beard and long hair tied short into a pony danced so well that he took Isabella's breath away. Later in the evening he was sashed Mr Farewell. Isabella was stealing glances at him and the moment their eyes met she instantly averted her greedy gaze.

He was handsome indeed. Isabella had sudden urge to know him but she was a highschool nerd and all the students made fun of her. She didn't talk to anyone else other than Aoran. Although Aoran was popular but he wasn't like others.

"He is looking at you." Aoran whispered.
"Who?" Isabella asked raising her eyebrow as if she didn't know who he was talking about.

"That guy!" He smiled eyeing Mr. Farewell.

"Have you lost your mind?" She rolled her eyes.

Later in the evening when Isabella and Aoran were enjoying the buffet. Aoran's drink accidentally fell on Isabella's arm.

"Shit! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Aoran asked in concern.

"Its okay, I'm fine." She smiled warmly.

"I'll just get back in five." She left for the restroom to clean the mess.

She cleaned her arm with a paper towel when a crowd of girls entered the washroom, laughing as if someone cracked a joke. Isabella ignored them. One of the girl noticed her standing near a corner, cleaning the stain on her arm.

"Look girls, who is here!" The girl laughed.
"Who?" The other asked.

"It's the prettiest ghost of our school."
"Jeez! This ugly girl! How dare you come in front of me? You spoit my entire day!" The girl pinched Isabella arm.

"Look at her! No dressing sense! She's so old fashioned. Have a look at her worn out heels. I wonder why did you even feel the need to come?" She rolled her eyes.

Her words made Isabella cry. Tears started pooling in her eyes. Within fraction of seconds she was sobbing so hard.

"Will you please stop it now? I hate when ugly ducklings cry." One of the most prettiest girl in the group said.

Isabella ran out of the washroom. She was crying so hard when she hit her head against something hard. She looked up and saw the guy who won the sash of Mr. Farewell. Oops ! she bumped onto him.

She looked at his face. His medium length hair was neatly tied into a small ponytail. He was looking at her face. She instantly looked away and gathered herself and ran towards the buffet area in search of Aoran.

"What happened? You look like you've had an encounter with ghost." Aoran said.

"Nothing. I thought you left me." She murmured in incoherence.

"C'mon, Bella! How can I leave you here? Aunt Kimberly would kill me." He gave a short laugh.

After the party was over all the students hung out together. Aoran drove Isabella to home and left to see his male friends.

That night Isabella could not sleep. She kept on recalling how she bumped onto that handsome guy. She had seen him in various dance competitions held in school. She had a sudden urge befriend him. But, he was a champ and she was a nerd.

No match at all.

Isabella kept on recalling his facial features. She saw his face so close to her. But her damned spectacles got displaced and she got a blurred image of him in her head. Yet, she could say that he was handsome.

She cursed her spectacles that time. She wanted to see him. She knew she'd never get a change to cherish him again.

She felt something for him.

Love?

Nah ! May be it was just attraction or may be an infatuation. It would soon fade away she thought.

*****To Be Continued*****

Stay tuned for next updates. Add FALLING FOR MR. BILLIONAIRE to your library.

Loads of Kisses

Have a magical day ahead.

****