Mitchel's Begining

I stumbled around blindly.

Hello, my name is Mitch. I have pure black skin with glowing orange eyes. My fingers are long and gnarly, and my nose looks like he who must not be named does. I was ugly and nobody liked me. I was hated, ignored, cast out. But feared? That's a new one. Hold on. I should back up here. I was walking home from a long, miserable Friday at school. I clutched my bookbag, waiting for those bullies to come, when I heard some dude yell in an alley.

"You stupid useless piece of....!" I bet you can guess what he said. He sounded extremely mad. I snuck a peek at the sir, which was a grave mistake. He had a flowing, brown beard with a balding scalp. He waved a staff around, and his brown eyes caught mine. "Oh, so you're curious? Your curiosity will cost you, boy!" He slammed his staff down, sending a ray of light purple light on me. I screamed and fell to my knees. The wizard smiled. I crawled to him, pulled his staff out of his hands, and beat him in the head with it until he was dead. Oh man. I just killed a man. I stumbled away, feeling pain everywhere, holding my bookbag with torn fingers. I had some blood on my fingers from holding the long, white wooden staff, but I didn't care as I limped home. 

"Hey, freak, going somewhere?" Great. Just great. Markov. Markov was the most fearsome bully of all time at my school, and I was his favourite person to torture. Other than that new kid I saw, but he focused on me.

"Just home," I replied with my scratchy, deep voice.

"Oh no your not."

"Move please," I asked. Markov shoved me, and I fell.

"No." He took my bag, emptied it in the street, and grabbed me by my shirtfront. He carried me into an alley, not the one with the dead wizard. He shook me, and his two cronies laughed.

"Please...put me down..." 

"Beg, little wimp, beg!" I felt a stirring in my stomach, and I groaned in agony.

"Please...."  He leaned in, and his breath smelled gross.

"No." He smiled, revealing torn and broken teeth. I screamed, wriggling. He dropped me on my back. I shook in pain. 

"Little black boy, got any food?" The bully mocked. I screamed again, holding my throat. A crony looked afraid.

"What did you do to him?" He whispered to Markov, who shoved him aside. My shirt tore and became tattered rags in the fall climate. The rags blew away like all the leaves. My legs warped and twisted with crunching, and I grew. I was only five feet before, but now I towered over the bullies. I was on my hands and knees, pants tearing clean off. I didn't have anything there, so don't even. My spine, towards the back, grew longer until it poked out of the flesh. I cried out, almost face planting. My forehead grew two small bumps, which grew and grew into huge, straight horns. Markov backed up a little.

"What is going on?!" He asked the kid he didn't shove.

"I don't know!" I was soon pinned between the two buildings beside the alley I was so big. I faced them, rage in my glowing, whiteless eyes. My "nose" and mouth melted together, forming a huge snout filled with humongous fangs, throwing off white light. Soon, I was a huge black dragon with big wings, a tail, and horns. I had spines going down my back, and each of my claws was made to tear. I roared. Each of them backed up and ran, but I caught Markov by the back of the shirt with a claw. I lifted him up so he stared into my unblinking serpentine eyes with slit pupils.

"Please, Mitch! Spare me! I will never hurt anybody again!" He wailed. I smiled, displaying my large array of tearing tools.

"No." I threw him into the air, and he fell fifty feet with a shriek. I got on my back legs and ate him in one, gross, satisfying bite. Ok. I murdered two people today. Suddenly the realization of what was going on hit me, and I flew up and away in terror, leaving torn clothes, a bookbag emptied, and blood in my wake. I flew to the woods near a park and hid in a cave I dug out. I cried myself to sleep in confusion and terror.