03

i remember those flowers that you gave me every morning, they were beautiful, i have to admit, they were never my favorite color but i had learned to love them because they were from you.

i never knew what it is or what it meant but i always thought they were your way of telling me you love me.

i still remember the first time you gave them to me, you looked like a mess, you were like a school boy trying to ask their crush out on a date, you were stuttering and your face was flushed with crimson red, i found it funny and cute that even after all these years i still had that effect on you, i guess i was just blinded to not see that you were just guilty and sorry.

that day, i pestered you to tell me what they were and what they meant but everytime i did all you did was smile at me apologetically and kiss me on the forehead.

you were never a great liar, mingyu, i can always see right through you but how brave of you to tell me you love me when you still see her behind my back?

maybe that was the purpose of those flowers.

maybe you gave them to me because you felt guilty, you can never admit it to yourself that you've completely fallen out of love with me.

you hated breaking promises, maybe that's why you stayed even though you should've left.