Yes it was their first hug!

He also felt good to have her in his arms and Nandini 's frowned face instantly disappeared... She smiled to herself and snuggled more to his arms....!!

She slept in peace in his lap and he slept in that sitting position itself

It was the first time Manik and Nandini shared a bed bcoz everyday she slept on couch and he slept on bed....!

But today he found a different peace!

Next day Nandu woke up first and saw herself wrapped in manik's arms. She felt extremely safe but then her guilt took over her...! She has been living with someone who considered this relation as a forced one! She decided to wake up. She tried in vain to wake up but his arms were more securely wrapped around her waist and shoulder...

Sensing someone's struggling in his arms, Manik woke up.

Manik in mind : oh shit! She woke up. What will she think of me? How will I explain the situation she was at night?

Manik: good morning Nandu!

Nandini was at once shocked firstly because he never ever wished her gm and next he called her Nandu! It was the first time he even called it and Nandu was already in cloud nine....!

Then nandu's mind overtook her. Stop thinking Nandu . This is all short lived. He loves that soha. Stop thinking that it is his love and caring nature. Maybe he is in guilt of his words....

Nandu: Good morning... (Said with a faint smile)

Seeing her uncomfortable, he loosened his grip. She instantly got up but slipped down because of her weakness... She expected to have a rock landing on ground. But what was unexpected was that a Powerful hands grabbed her waist and she was prevented from falling....

She was just wondering whom it could be, as she never imagined even in her wildest dreams that Manik will hold her and prevent from falling!

She was not dreaming! She really landed in his arms! But soon she adjusted and he slowly held her hand and left her in washroom....

Manik: Nandu, after u freshen up, call me, I will take to the dinning table. U will feel better after u meet everyone and have breakfast with us..

Nandu: hmm...

Manik: speak something Nandu, ur silence is Killing me! I know I ignored you at first, but now I know how u must have felt when ur loved ones ignore you and stay silent.

Nandini: I need time.

Manik: But now I will not force u. Take ur own time. I will not hurry up. I am ready to wait my whole life....

Nandini didn't reply and went to washroom...

Nandini: Manik, could u pls call Navya or Mukku?

Manik: what happened Nandu? U need some help? Be free to ask me...!

Nandini after hesitation...

Nandini: I have girls problem.....

Manik: but in between husband and wife, there is nothing like that. But I know u r not comfortable, so I will leave.

Nandini: ok . Close the door and go and yeah no need to call anyone....

Manik: ok.

Precap:

Nandini in manik's arms....!!!