I even lost a project bcoz of her! But then I came to truth and collected enough proofs to prove her wrong. Now she will be in jail for lifelong!

Ok now end of soha's chapter! Coming back to my Jann, I heard that she has woken up. But I don't want to go near her partly because of my guilt and partly because I don't want to give any stress to her!

Once the doctors pronounce that she is alright and no need to worry about her, I will confess!

Yes! U heard it right! I will confess the truth! Not like the previous one which broke her heart but this one will heal her..... It will give assurance to her that I am all hers and none can separate me from her!!!

So I decided that I will leave this house and go to my personalised house in outskirts of city. I will return back only when she is alright.....!

I left for her to heal a little...! One night no late night, i received a call and it was from cabir! I took the call immediately because I know that cabir bhai will not call me so late without there being some issue...

Manik: yes bhai, any problem?

Cabir: wherever u are, pls come home quickly!

Manik: what happened?

Cabir: come home u will know..

Saying this he cut the call and Manik immediately ran to take his car keys and left to malhotra mansion

Cabir: where on earth u were for this damn one week?

Manik: o actually, u only na told that I am the reason for Nandu to stress so I went outskirts for some time.

Cabir: this is ur problem Manik! U never listen anything completely and u will react for everything!

I told u that u will be the reason for nandu's stress but u are also the only heal for her!!!

Manik: what r u saying??

Cabir: she is alright just because we told her that u the king glory Manik Malhotra will meet her only after she gets better...

She instantly asked me the reason. I told the reason that u told- u don't want to stress her... She bitterly cried!

Manik: why? If I stay here also problem, if i didn't stay also problem?

Cabir: exactly Manik! So stay here. But u cannot see her....

Manik: so again started.....!

Cabir: no yaar, she will break on seeing u, which is not good for her at this stage . So.....

Manik: ok I understand....

At night:

Nandini was shivering may be because of fear or something. Manik was passing by that way and saw Nandu in that state...

He had a war among his heart and brain...

Brain advised him not to go inside because she will get stressed..

But heart asked him to get inside and give her a warm hug that is most wanted for her now...

Unusually, manik's heart won this time. He went inside and took nandini in a warm hug...