Ignoring Chaeng

And it's officially been two weeks since Chaeyoung had last seen, called, or received a text from Jeon Jungkook.

For some mysterious reasons, Jungkook suddenly disappeared from her range of available contacts.

He didn't change his phone number, that's for sure. But what drove Chaeyoung insane was that he didn't seem to know how to answer her calls or reply to her texts. At this point, she doesn't even know what's better; being left on seen, or being left unread at all.

If you're wondering about the cookies, Lisa and Jisoo devoured it all.

As far as she knew, BTS were already done with their promotions, so Chaeyoung was really pissed that Jungkook went missing from her radar.

The girls tried to convince her that he was probably still busy with his personal schedules, but it was too late; Chaeyoung was already in the state where she doesn't care about anything else.

She didn't even thought about calling the other BTS members.

It was one of the rare occurrence where Chaeyoung turns into an angry chipmunk, fuming with anger 24/7. It's not really pleasant to see someone in a constant bad mood, but the girls were enjoying the show. This raging Chaeyoung was cute anyways.

She literally spoke out everything on her mind.

She was chanting "I'm gonna kill him I'm gonna kill him" over and over like a mantra, while shooting lasers with her eyes on Jungkook's contact name.

The girl was about to flip the whole Blackpink residence upside down.

It got worse one day, when Chaeyoung was walking by Jennie's room and caught her laughing on the phone.

She abruptly entered the room without knocking, and snatched the phone from poor Jennie's hands.

"Yah! Chaeyoung!"

She looked at the caller's ID intensely.

Her expression changed, her whole figure emitting a strong murderous aura. The cute, bubbly Chaeyoung was suddenly gone, replaced by a badass cruel lady who looked like she could make a holocaust with just a snap of her fingers.

"Well, well, well. Isn't this Min Yoongi-ssi, the busiest person in Bangtan Seonyeondan? The one who has no time for others?"

She smiled coldly to Jennie, who was already shaking, terrified.

Jennie gulped out of fear.

"Y-yes, ma'am, t-that's him."

"Well, isn't he free enough to call you and laugh around, Jennie Kim?"

The way she was speaking so softly made the furs on Jennie's body spike up, and sweats suddenly formed on her forehead even with the AC turned on.

"H-h-he is, ma'am."

Chaeyoung handed her phone back gently, yet her eyes alone was making Jennie scared.

She smiled frighteningly sweet. "It looks like Jeon Jungkook is busier than Yang Hyunsuk, is it?"

Then she walked out of the door like nothing happened.

Jennie was still trembling, but she could hear Yoongi on the other side.

"Um.. Well.. That scared the shit out of me."

***

A few months earlier, back when they still weren't on good terms, Chaeyoung was just as disturbed as she was now.

At that time, she kept on thinking about a certain stupid bunny who confessed to her and made her feel unsettled all the time. The difference about this time was that, that same stupid bunny was hopping around out of her reach, and it's making her lose her sanity.

That's why, folks, cute things don't always act cute.

Remember when she was worried/confused/scared/anticipating a text or a call from Jungkook? The one where she accidentally mistook her mother as that muscle pig. Yes. This was kind of the exact situation, except with different understandings of feelings.

Whenever her phone rings when they were watching tv or having dinner, Chaeyoung would unhesitantly ditch everything she was doing, and returns with a pout when she discovers that it wasn't Jungkook calling her.

The other girls were having fun watching her, though. It was really amusing to see her acting like this, because she was the one who kept on insisting that they were just friends.

"And I thought Jungkook was the one doing the chasing." Lisa spoke.

Jisoo laughed. "Girl, you thought wrong."

***

Lisa made a big mistake when she suggested Chaeyoung to check for him at his dorm.

The second she heard that idea, she bounced off the sofa without a word and quickly made her way to the front door where her shoes were.

Chaeyoung was an inch close to storming off to his dorm when her phone rings again.

And this time, it was Jungkook.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the caller ID, and her thumb automatically slide on the screen to answer the call.

"Hi Chaen-"

"You DAMN IDIOT! Where the hell were you!-"

"Uh, Ch-"

"Did you injure yourself again?! Did you get sick?!"

"Hey-"

"Stay there, I'm coming, I'm gonna kill you I SWEAR!"

There was a burst of laughter from his side of the line, which made Chaeyoung click her tongue in annoyance.

"What are you laughing for, stupid! You were gone for two wee-"

"Wanna go on a date tomorrow?"

"Yes sur- NO! I'm not done with you!"

He was laughing again.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. See you tomorrow night? I'll text you the address, and you can kill me after the date okay? Bye!"

"Wait. Jeon Jungkook! I'm not fini-"

The call ended.