Heartbeat

Both Chaeyoung and Jungkook ended up in BTS' dorm in Hongdae, because both of them decided that the date had to be postponed to another day. They were drenched anyways, so they had to dry themselves, plus the boys' dorm was nearer to the hospital.

Chaeyoung didn't really mind going into a male's dorm, partly because she already accepted the fact that these guys were nice people, and also she was emotionally wrecked at the moment; she couldn't really think straight.

"I'm back, I brought Chaeyoung with me." Jungkook called for his hyungs as soon as they entered the large, fancy unit.

Nobody answered.

"Where's the other members?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jungkook checked the shelves by the entrance. "Ah, they all went out, I think. Their shoes are all gone."

"Wait here, I'll get you a towel and something dry."

Chaeyoung hummed in response, making her way into the living room, which was the first space to step into.

A while later, Jungkook came back with a towel and dry clothes.

"I'm sorry, these are my clothes. It probably would be too big for you, though." He scratched the back of his neck.

Chaeyoung smiled. "It's okay, thanks. Where can I change?"

"Ah, you can use the toilet there, at the left side from here," he pointed. "I'll cook something for you while you change."

Chaeyoung shook her head. "A-ani! I'll cook, you should just rest."

A small smile crept on Jungkook's face. "You sure?"

"Yeah. I feel guilty after all, you know, for what happened at the hospital earlier.." She mumbled.

His smile turned wider. "Alright then. Go get changed, I'm hungry." He said, ruffling her hair.

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung got out of the bathroom.

Jungkook gave her his black sweater, becoming extra large on her body, and also a pair of grey Puma sweatpants.

"Jungkook? I used the hairdryer in the bathroom, is that okay?"

She called, but received no response.

"Is he changing..? I guess I'll start cooking first.." She muttered to herself.

The next moment, Chaeyoung found her way to the kitchen and started to make ramyeon for the two of them. She wanted to cook something nicer for their lunch, but it seemed like the boys haven't done their groceries yet.

Luckily there was eggs, so at least she could also make omelettes.

As she was preparing the table, the door to one of the rooms clicked open, revealing Jungkook who was just about to pull his shirt down.

Of course, her eyes widened at the sight of his toned abs.

Suddenly someone was playing a drum furiously in her chest, and she convinced herself that the heat from the stove was creeping to her face.

Shesus Christ-

According to the boys (or also according to her personal researches), Jungkook is the member who likes to workout the most, and yet has never revealed his body in public.

And yeah, Chaeyoung thinks that the fans are really missing out.

She quickly tore her eyes from him, and turned towards the sink to act as if she was washing her hands.