March 30, 2018

Dear Descendants,

Girls can be mean, rude and flat out vicious. That's how it is. You think one min. they are your friend the next they are biting your heads but that's only some of them. I prefer these ones at least then I know what's going on. But then there are the girls who say they are all good and then just ignore for days and then find out through a parent that your being rude pushy and that you did a bunch of things wrong.

I honestly feel like the first type of girls are the easiest to deal with. They are willing to tell you that hey you screwed up. And they are willing to let you fix it. I'm telling you now you can't fix everything. There are somethings not worth fixing. Don't feel like you must fix everything. You aren't God. Your only human. So are they.

The second type of girls really piss me off. If you have a problem with me flat out tell me. Don't you dare beat around the bush. That doesn't solve anything. If I did something wrong tell me I can't fix it if you don't tell me what I did wrong.

But you know what we all must deal with these type of girls heck these types of people. Honestly, we are all one of these sorts of girls. I don't know how to deal with quite yet. Honestly, I'm one who will keep it to myself till you majorly screw up and then I will blow up and tell you off. Doesn't help that I have a temper. But I tell you I don't beat around the bush.

But you know what that's me that's one of my many faults. I guess I must accept theirs to.

But there is only so much I can do. I can't fix the world. I can't fix something I have no control over anything but myself.

So, what I'm saying is let the girls be girls and love them no matter what.

You know what. Love yourself no matter what. You are a son or Daughter of God. You are important you are loved, and you are safe. And that's all that matters.

Love,

Bubbles