Sip 4

I begin playing with my thumbs as I sat in the Uber that was taking me to my destination. I was honestly a nervous reck and felt like telling this Uber to take me back home.

It was just eleven-forty five close to twelve so I knew I wasn't gonna be late. The car soon pulled up to a rather large home with large gates in the front with the initials CB.

 The car soon pulled up to a rather large home with large gates in the front with the initials CB

"This has to be the wrong house..." I mumbled.

"Have a good day ma'am." The Uber said.

"You too." And I step out the car closing it behind me. I pulled out my phone going to the messages making sure I put in the right address then look around to see the address was on the mailbox.

"Okay I guess." I walk up to the gate and look around trying to see how was I getting in, I then look to see it was a button so I walk to it and slowly pressed it.

Nothing happen so I frowned "How in the hell am I gonna get in he-"

"Name." A voice said making me jump, I look around scared out of my mind.

"Name" they said again, I snapped my head to where there was a speaker.

"Jodie Love." I said hesitantly but their was no response afterwards.

"So wha-" The gates begin to open, I look around before I begin walking in. As I walking in I was stunned at how beautiful this house was and made me quite curious to see the inside, their were at least 5 cars in the driveway.

"What does this man do?" I mumbled as I continued to walk until I came near stairs that led to the front door. I walked up the stairs to the front door and ringed the doorbell.

I begin to tap my heels on the ground waiting for someone to answer, Soon the door begin to open and came out a dark skinned man with white shirt and blue jeans and a warming smile which I returned.

"Ms. Love you've been expected, follow me." I nodded and walk inside as the man closed the door.  I followed him as I look around at the biggest home I had ever seen, we continued walking till we stop at a case of stairs.

"My stop is here, all you have to do is keep walking up the stairs and take a left you'll be in living room one and just wait."

"Okay I guess, but what is your name."