The Violet Ranger

The next day I grabbed breakfast with Cam and Dad. I went with Tori to Storm Chargers to hang out with Shane and Dustin. I changed into some clothes (picture above) and headed out with Tori.
"I'll be at Storm Chargers if you need me Cam!" I yelled.
"Okay!" He yelled back.

*Time-skip*

We arrived and I saw Shane and Dustin, but 2 other boys were there. One of them had dark hair while the other had blonde like Tori's.
"Tori who are they?" I asked.
"I haven't met them yet. Let's go!" She said excitedly.
"Shane! Dustin!" Tori said as she caught the attention of the boys.
"Hey Tori, Hey Isla!" Shane greeted.
"What's up." Dustin asked.
"The sky." I joked.
"Wow, that was cheesy." Tori joked.
"I know. I'm cocky a lot
." I admitted. Everyone laughed.
"Oh Isla, Tori, this is Blake and Hunter." Dustin introduced us.
"Nice to meet you two." Hunter said.
"You too." Tori said.
"Wait, Isla what are your hobbies." Shane asked.
"Well, I am a tomboy so I hate wearing dresses. But I like to do motocross." I stated. Everyone's eyes widen.
"Really?" Everyone asked at once.
"Yup" I said popping the "p" at the end.
"I thought you would do Karate or something since you beat me up yesterday." Dustin said. I glared at him.
"I said I was sorry, and it was your fault for scaring me half to death" I replied.
"She beat you up yesterday?!" Hunter asked bursting into laughter.
"It was self-defense!" I argued.
Everyone just started laughing. We had a good conversation for 10 minuets until I told them I had to go back to Cam.
As I was leaving Blake called me.
"Isla!" He called
"Hey Blake, what do you need?" I asked.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the track tomorrow to race." He said.
"Sure, it would be funny for me to beat you at motocross." I said confidently.
"Yeah right. We'll see about that princess." He stated.
"Oh, it is on Bradley." I said. Wait, did he just call me princess?
"I'll see you tomorrow Isla." He said and walked away.
I scoffed and walked back to Ninja Ops. When I arrived me and Cam had some Chinese take-out for lunch. Cam tried to take the last potsticker from the container but I stopped him.
"Sorry Sis, but this is mine." He said.
"Nope it's mine." I stated.
"But you had at least 80 percent of the potstickers." He whined.
"Fine you win." I mumbled.
We finished our lunch and had a nice conversation with Dad as the alarm went off.
"Isla contact the other rangers." Dad instructed.
" Got it!" I replied
I got on the computer and called Tori.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Tori you guys got a monster at the beach." I explained.
"Got it." She said.
"Isla." My father called.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"When the Rangers are desperate, you must go as the purple lightning ranger." He explained as Cam handed me my morpher.
"How do I morph?" I asked.
"You say 'Lightning Storm, Ranger Form, HA!' and you transform." Cam explained.
They also made my a storm-cycle for me to ride on. They were still trying to figure out my Zord but I still had to wait. Then the thunder rangers came on started to attack them. They were getting desperate now. I looked at my dad with pleading eyes and he nodded.
"Lightning Storm, Ranger Form, HA!" I said as I started to transform.
I got on my storm-cycle and headed to the Rangers destination. I saw the Rangers on the ground like they were defeated.
"Don't even think about it boys." I said as I caught their attention. Everyone stared at me as I got off the cycle.
"Great another Ranger."the Crimson one said.
"Who are you?" Red asked.
"I'm the violet ranger, and me and thunder boys here have something in common." I said.
"And what's that?" Navy asked.
"I have the power of lightning. But as always, Lightning always wins over thunder." I argued.
They both charged at me. I blocked off all their attacks and I used some of my own moves against them. They brought their staffs out, but I brought my fans out. (Just imagine them purple)

They still charged at me with their staffs, but I still had the advantage with my fans

They still charged at me with their staffs, but I still had the advantage with my fans. They stopped. Huh, such for powerful thunder rangers.
"We'll be back Violet Ranger." Navy said.
"Till we meet again then, thunder rangers." I replied.
I ran over to the wind rangers to check for any injuries.
"Are you guys okay." I asked.
"Yeah, but who are you?" Tori asked still I'm ranger Form.
"I will tell you guys at Ninja Ops." I said.
The nodded and we al, Ninja streaked back to base. When we arrived Cam hugged me still in my Ranger Form.
"Power down." I said as I turned back in to my regular clothes.
Everyone stared at me in awe. I walked over to Cam and hugged him again. I am told him that I was okay and I had no injuries.