Brianna's Tickle Time:

Here's a request for Bfossveit Hope you like it!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Brianna is Louis' younger sister. She adored Louis because of his care and love for her. She is a little girl in elementary school and she always gets excited to see him when the day is over.

She hurried to her bus as her bookbag and lunch bag bounced. Not only was she happy to go home, but it was also Friday, which gives her more time with him.

Niall was over and he and Louis are playing video games in the living room. "You suck Louis", he laughed as he beat him in Mario Kart for the third time. "Oh, shut up Niall", he smiles giving him a slight push.

Just then, the door knob jiggled and opened. Louis and Niall turned to see Brianna taking her shoes off before shutting the door. "Hey Bri!", Niall waves. She looks up in surprise.

"Oh hi Niall!", she grins, running to hug him. "How are you?", he asks. "Good", she says. She then turns to Louis, who gave a heartly smile, opening his arms for a hug.

She quickly let go of Niall to hug Louis. He pulled her up on his lap and gave her a really big hug. Niall even made an "aww" expression, which only made Louis smile more. "I missed you!", he says giving her a little squeeze.

"I missed you too!", she giggles. He then turns her around and holds her. "Can we play?", she happily asks. "Sure we can!", Louis replies. "But first, do you have any homework to do?", he asks.

She took a pause. "Um..no", she lies. Louis places her on the ground gently and folds his arms in front of her smirking. "What?", she asks trying not to smile. "Are you lying?", he asks. She shakes her head.

"Bri...", he says. "Okay fine, I do, but I want to play with you", she pouts with
her head down. Louis looks at Niall and chuckles. "I promise that we'll play, but homework first okay?", he says.

"Okay", she sighs walking upstairs. "And I'll come up to check on you", he says. She nods and runs upstairs to get it done fast. She then sits at a little table and takes her bookbag off.

She wasted no time and began her work.

*Meanwhile*

Louis and Niall started playing the game again. "Yes! Finally!", Louis said as he beat Niall. "It's about time", Niall  scoffs. Louis just giggles. "It's been about an hour, do you wanna check on Brianna with me?", he asks.

"Sure, why not", Niall replies before following Louis up the steps. Louis slowly opens the door to see Brianna putting her stuff away. "Done?", Louis asks. She looks over and nods, walking over to sit on her bed.

"Is there something that you have in mind that you wanna play?", Niall asks kneeling to you. "Hide and seek", she says rocking her legs that dangled off the bed. "Okay, how about that Louis?", Niall asks, turning to him.

"Definitely", he replies. Louis double checked to make sure her homework is completed. He seen a note that showed the three worksheets that she needed to compete. When he opened her take home folder he only seen two.

Then for some reason, he seen a folded piece of paper in the side pocket of her bookbag. It was the third worksheet she didn't do. "Hey Bri", he says holding up the piece of paper. "Wanna tell me why you didn't do this one?", he asks.

"Uh....", she started, knowing that she got caught. "And also why it wasn't in your folder?", he asks. She just shrugs and tries to play it off. "Oh....what are we gonna do with you?...", Louis asks looking at Niall. Niall smiles and gets an idea.