AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you so, so much for continuing to support me and this series. The characters and the plot line are so close to my heart and I'm so glad that people actually enjoy reading the stories I write. Honestly, that's all an author could ask for.

So, um, that cliffhanger was quite something... I think. But do not worry, there is a book 3 coming soon - details will probably be in the next part.

I am so grateful for all the reads, votes and comments. Thanks again for #68 in Sci-Fi back in January. It's honestly something I never thought I'd be able to reach.

Before I close off this message, I would really love to hear what you thought of this book. Your favourite moments and characters, maybe what you think is going to happen in the next book. Is there anything I could change when I go back and edit in a couple years' time?

Also, one more thing: would anyone be interested in having book 3 be told in two different perspectives: Lauren's and Aidan's? I was kind of thinking of it since the characters are a bit separated now.

Again, thank you so much! I can't wait for you to read the last book and see what happens next.

I'll see you soon, Evolutians.

xx Prantika

◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸◂▸

The Operation Evolutains Trilogy

00. TBA
01. Run [Complete]
02. Caught [Complete]
03. Control