Chapter Fourteen:

"Justine... Help me." His voice was fragile and lust filled, painful to hear and sexy to watch.

"W-what am I suppose to do?" I stammer.

His eyes meet mine as he grabs my waist pulling me on the bed with him. He smashes his lips against mine, kissing me desperately as I straddle his waist.

"Justin... Wha-"

"I-I n-need you... To fuck me." He pants, his voice deep and raspy, his eyes piecing into mine. I nod silently, pulling him out of his sweats and sliding him into me.

"Oh fuck Justine..." He whimpers, holding me close as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

"Move baby... Please move." He begs.

I begin to move, rocking my hips back and fourth causing him to moan out in pleasure and pain. His moans were beyond sexy and his whimpers were better.

"Oh god... Justine... Fuck baby." He hisses, grabbing my hips as I continue to ride him.

"Yes... Just like that... Oh fuck..." He pants, his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

"I'm almost there baby... Keep going... Please... Don't stop. God don't stop.."

Suddenly, his chest rises off the bed, his head falling back, a long loud moan escaping his lips as we both came. His chest moved up and down, his breathing harsh as he tried to gain his composure.

I look down at him. Why did he have an urge? Has this happened before? And was it because of me?

Tears fill my eyes as I slide off of him, scooting to the other side of the bed.

"Baby? W-what's wrong?" I hear Justin ask once his breathing calms.

I couldn't respond with words. All I could muster was a sniffle.

"Baby girl... Talk to me." He coos coming to me side.

"I-I d-did this." I stammer.

"D-did what?" He asks.

"This! Y-you had a urge. B-because of m-me..." I sob.

"D-don't blame yourself for this."

"Have you had one before me?" I ask looking at him with tears in my eyes.

He looks away, biting his lip.

"Exactly..." I sniffle. " It's always me. Why is it always me to fuck up everything?"

"What do you mean?" He asks firmly, staring directly at me. I turn my face forward, but he turns it back to him.

"What do you mean Justine?" He asks again.

"I-I... I-I..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. I just couldn't.

"Baby... Breathe and tel me." He coos.

I sniffle. "M-my dad... H-he was a-an o-original virgin healer... Just like you."

His eyes widen. "W-what?"

"His name was Walter Grace. He helped my mom when she was just like me. She fell in love with him, but... He couldn't be with her. She wasn't his mtb."

He lets out a sigh. "Meant to be mate."

"Yeah. Anyway... I'm a result of their sessions together. And when he found out she was pregnant, he left his mtb to be with my mom. One day... I came home. And I heard screaming. Moaning. I was young, so I didn't know what was happening. I walked into the living room to see daddy having an urge. My mom did all that she could do, but her sex wasn't strong enough. He had been having urges for a while, but this urge was different. She tried to help. But could... S-so he died."

Each words was a sob. Tears flowed down my face as Justin pulled me into his arms.

"It's my fault. He left his mtb to be with my mom and me. I'm the reason he died." I cry into Justin's chest.

"It's not your fault sweetheart. You did nothing wrong." He says rubbing my head.

"B-but if I hadn't been born, he'd still be here."

"It's not your fault Justine. You couldn't control being conceived. You have nothing to feel guilty over." He says.

"B-but..."

"No buts. Okay?" He warns.

"O-okay." I stammer.

"Now... Wipe your eyes. And stop crying. Remember what I said about crying?" He asks wiping the tears away.

"That my eyes are too beautiful to cry." I say, my voice shaky.

"That's right." He coos kissing my forehead.

"Um... Could I sleep in here... With you? I-I'd feel better with you holding me."

"Uh... Sure. That's fine." He says pulling the covers back covering us both.

"Oh and Justin?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Put your dick away." I say giggling.

He looks down and laughs tucking his penis in his pants before cuddling with me.

"Good night Justine." He whispers.

"Good night Justin." I hum before falling asleep.

(A/n: two chapters back to back...

Can I get a hell yeah?!

Tweet me your thoughts using the hashtag #virginhealer

If I get at least five tweets, I'll post the next chapter.

Love you for reading😘🌺)