Chapter Two:

[Justin]

"Justin... Your photographer is almost here." My assistant says.

"Okay... I'll be ready in a few." I sigh putting away my papers.

My week has been exhausting. I've finished three clients and I'm starting a new one today.

I'm Justin. Justin Bieber.

Heir to Bieber Music Industries.

Last original virgin healer at the tender age of twenty.

I've been a virgin healer for only a few years but I've learned so much. And just recently I learned I need to find my mate before my twenty first birthday.

Which is in three months.

They told me that when I see her, I'd know. It'll be like a magnetic force pulling me to her. My heart will skip beats, my breathing will speed up. My dick will be screaming to plunge into her, but I must resist. I can't just push up on her. I have to let her submit to me.

As I prepare for this shoot, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opens revealing the more beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her long dark hair, her beautiful hazel eyes that were hidden with eye glasses, her flawless tanned skin, and her luscious curves that were currently hugged by a skirt and white dress shirt. She was gorgeous. Breathtakingly gorgeous.

"Justin Bieber... This is Justine Grace."

Justine... Even her name was beautiful. But it's sounded so familiar. Wait a minute.

Justine Grace... She's the Virgin I'm suppose to be helping.

"Hi..." She squeaks, reaching out to shake my hand.

I take her hand and I swear electricity shot through my body. My stomach filled with butterflies. My heart skipped beats. My breathing was slowly speeding up. And my penis was straining against my jeans.

"Hi Justine." I say, my voice smooth and deep.

"I'm headed out for the day. Is there anything else you need, Mr. Bieber?" My assistant asks, but I couldn't respond. I was too busy admiring the beauty before me.

"Justin?" A voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Uh... N-no. That's all. You're free to go." I finally say. She smiles faintly, walking out of the door.

"So... Are you ready to take pictures?" She says waving her camera.

I chuckle. "Whenever you are."

She smiles, setting her camera up. I hear a grunt escape her mouth as she leans against the table.

"You okay?" I ask cautiously.

"U-uh... Y-yeah." She stammers, standing up straight. Her face was distressed. She looked like she was in a bit of pain. Then I hear another groan, then a moan.

"Justine..."

(A/n: sorry it's short 😁

I'll post more soon...

Love you for reading😘🌺)