Chapter Ten: The Good Doctor

*TimeSkip*
(Your P.O.V)

You: "ARGHH!!"

I jolt to to wake up from my slumber after I am shocked by an electricity, i then hear the sounds of boots on the ground as someone walks around me.

???: "Wake up Mr L/n we have much to discuss..."

???: "I assume that you thought yourself untouchable"

Just as he finishes that sentence two hands violently grab on to my shoulder and shock me again.

You: "ARGHH!!"

???: "Well as you can see, no one is untouchable"

Another shock is sent through me.

You: "HGRH!!! who...are you?"

???: "You don't know me?, of course you don't, but i know a lot about you, son of Kenshi..."

I soon regain my vision and notice i'm in a completely dark room with one light in the back and the man standing right in front of me right in my face.

???: "I feel i should thank you. Capturing Y/n is so much easier than trying to catch your...alter ego. Now we have you, Protocol 13 is ready to begin. The Ultimate Protocol...Protocol 666 will also commence very soon following the success of 13"

You: "What the hell are you on about?"

???: "It will be my legacy, another failure on your record and now 1000 years after the previous, I am ready to commence it once more"

You: "Legacy...1000 Years...what the hell are you talking about?" As he talks about this he moves away from my face and walks around in front of me in the light.

???: "You will find out soon enough, but... I will tell you this now you will not investigate, get involved, try to slow down the Protocol or try to stop me...do you understand me?"

You: "And why would I do that?"

???: "in the case, you decided to do one of these then I guarantee that your friend, The Avatar will die..."

My head was facing the ground but when he mentioned Korra I quickly raised my head to look him directly and my eyes widen.

You: "If you...do anything...to Korra..."

I try to raise my fists but I'm still strapped down....I'm not going anywhere...

???: "Good...release your anger it will make you stronger"

I then start to grunt in the chair as I lower my head and I clench my fists.

???: "Yess...it's working..."

My entire body then covers with an (F/c) aura and my eyes colours change to (F/c).

You: "I Will..."

???: "Will what?"

He learns close to my head trying to eyeball me but fails because my head is facing the ground.

You: "Make you...PAY"

???: "You really think that you can control me? Ohohoh well, you are gravely mistaken...I could make you grovel at your feet right now and make you suffer but..."

???: "I need you more than you realise right now"

You: "...I will never follow you..."

???: "No you won't...but I have my ways. Don't worry about the Avatar as long as you don't try to stop me in any shape or form then she will be okay, you have my word"

My aura starts to fade as the flame that once consumed me started to cool down.

???: "I will let you go now Y/n. but!...consider this your warning Y/n... Don't get involved with my operation ever again"

He looks at me one more time before standing up and walking to a door that's to the left side of me. When he finishes walking out a man dressed in the outfits that the metal benders wore comes up to me and elbows his gun into the side of my head causing me to lose my senses and gain a blurry vision. He then releases the restraints on me and pulls me off the chair.

You: "A-alright let me-"

Guard: "Quiet!"

The guard pulls on me harder and I finally get up but only regaining my senses when I walk out. By looking around I notice a huge door made of wood on the left and a prison kind quenon the right side.

Guard: "Get in line L/n"

The guard points to where the que are and I notice a tall black man with a bald head and shirtless, next to him a man in a tuxedo and black hair, and the finally guy us a man with a trench coat. I stand behind him.

He starts to hum while he starts to spin a pistol around his finger.

Sorry guys for theshorter chapter something just popped up so I'm just publishing what i've done, but I will make my next chapter even longer.