Chapter 5: Finally

Uriah's POV

FINALLY. My OTP is finally happening. We walk into Tris's bedroom and go to her walk in closet.

"Four, please pick Uriah's outfit." Tris says.

Four walks in and comes out a minute later. He hands my a neon pink tube top, a floral skirt that is shorter in the front then the back, and last but not least, like 5 inch high heels.

"Change and then it's time for hair and make up." Tris says. I groan and go change. I walk out and see Four trying not to laugh. Tris pulls me into the bathroom. I end up with a green Mohawk, black lipstick, and my eyes are black. I walk out and Four and Tris high five each other and we walk back to my apartment.

Four's POV

As we walk back to Uriah's, I take Tris's hand in mine as we walk, our arms swaying back and forth slightly.

"Awwwww, you guys are to cute."Uriah says.

"Thanks, but please don't tell anyone else yet." Tris says while blushing.

I lean in and whisper."Your so cute when you blush." which just made her blush harder. I let go of her hand and we walk in. Everyone bursts out laughing when they see him. Zeke comes up to me.

"High five me man." He says as I give him a high five.

"Okay, half way there. Who's gonna witness with me to make sure he does do it." Tris says.

"I will." I say.

We walk outside, relink our hands, and walk to the pit. As Irish starts walking off, we pull out our phones and video tape the whole thing.

"I'M A BIG FAT PANSYCAKE AN I KNOW IT!" Uriah yells while twerking. Eric approaches him.

"What the hell, Uriah?"Eric says.

And what does Uriah do? Screams louder and starts twerking on Eric. Tris and I burst out laughing and Uriah justs slaps Eric and walks away. We run back to the apartment, laughing our heads off. We go inside and show them the video and the burst out laughing with us. 

"Okay, Okay. My turn." Uriah says smirking at me."Four,my friend, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor?" I say as more of a question.

"PANSYCAKE! Well, why don't you tell everyone what you told me in the hallway."

I look at Tris for approval and she just nods her head.

"I asked Tris out and-"I start.

"I said yes" Tris cuts in.

"Finally" says Lynn, Will, and Zeke.

Uriah and the other girls just squeal and yell. "Fourtris is finally sailing smoothly."

I drape my arm around Tris's shoulder as she cuddles into me.

A/N: IDK what to but. But please comment, vote and Follow. Thanks.