Chapter 44. Myriad of Pain

Start from the beginning

Even though trusting Peter is the last thing that I ever want to do.

"So what do we do if we find him?" Scott asked, turning his head to look at Peter in confusion.

Peter glanced down at Stiles, "You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Kasey you need to sit next to Stiles."

I shot him an annoyed glance, but did as he instructed. I glanced at Stiles nervously before sitting down beside him. I don't know if it's dangerous for me to go in there or not, but I'm hoping we'll be able to find Stiles and get him out so the Nogitsune has no choice but to leave.

Scott hesitantly placed the tips of his claws on my neck and I shivered momentarily. "You have to try to somehow get him back in control of his mind and his body."

"Mind elaborating on the term somehow?" I retorted. Peter really was more trouble than he was worth sometimes.

He shrugged, "Improvise."

"Improvise," I laughed nervously, "great advice, Peter. You should consider becoming a therapist or writing self help books because your advice is so extremely helpful I don't know what to do with myself."

Scott sighed, "What if this is just another trick?"

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter laughed as he folded his arms across his chest.

I rolled my eyes, "He meant the Nogitsune you idiot."

"Okay, tone down the hatred for a moment. You need to be at peace with yourself when Scott does this." Peter rushed out in annoyance.

Deaton looked at my brother worriedly, "Scott... we're running out of time."

Scott started to breathe deeply and before I could make a witty remark to ease the tension I felt his claws sink into the tissue of my neck. My body started to shake as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My vision was going grainy before everything just went gray.

☾ ☾ ☽ ☽

My eyes snapped open and I found myself looking up at a ceiling. I couldn't move, and for a moment I panicked because I thought I was once again paralyzed in my nightmares, but then I realized that I couldn't move because I was strapped down to a bed.

The five-point restraint system.

I'm back in Eichan House.

Voices were whispering and I started thrashing around in the restraints, trying to break free. Not this again. I was straining against the leather straps, wincing as my skin began to bruise.

"Kasey?" Scott asked. My eyes widened when I found him in the bed on the other side of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief, glad that I wasn't alone in this place again. I know that we're in Stiles' head, but Eichan House is just full of too many bad memories for me to face on my own. I can hear Stiles' voice echoing around the room, and it's making me nauseous.

Scott was struggling against the restraints and I let my head fall back on the pillow, "Scott, you're a werewolf. You can get out of these damn restraints."

"We're in Stiles' head." Scott stated as he stopped fussing and turned his head to look at me.

I scoffed, "And you're a supernatural creature with supernatural strength. Break free so you can come and get me out of these."

Scott closed his eyes and focussed all of his energy and then forced his arms upward, the leather straps ripped apart instantly and he smiled as he started to breathe heavily. Apparently that took a lot more out of him than he thought it would. I waited patiently as he freed himself.