Chapter 18

"What  you mean by that ehh.mama continues don't tell me that kunayin abin Nan da yanzamani keyi keh Kareema mene masunanshi (you are doing that thing that modern couples do what is it name ma self,Kareema tell me)."

"It's called family planning mama and I don't think they are doing that."aunty kareema said.

"Natambayeki ne (did I ask for your opinion),and you guys tell me is that what you two are doing."mama asked both I and yarima.

"No tsohuwa."both I and yarima answered and then he threw me a what-was-that look.

"Keh did you just call me tsohuwa."mama said furiously.

"No mama sorry."I said.

"Well sorry for yourself, am even tired self Kareema bring my food to my room and before that come and make me a hot water to bath with."mama said looking at aunty Kareema.

Both aunty Kareema and mama left and I sighed"thank God I called her tsohuwa and made her to change the topic" I murmured.

"What was that I hope you weren't abusing me."yarima said starring at me with his big eyes.

"No I wasn't."I said.

Few minutes later.

After the small drama that mama who happened to be his highness mother caused I came back to our chamber to relax.

Since we are going to travel tomorrow all of the packing were made only few things left.I enter the bathroom and performed ablution for Asr prayer.After I prayed I stretched out on the mat to relax before a maid interrupted me with her knocking.

"What is it now."I yelled pretty pissed off seriously who wouldn't be pissed off after all the long day I finally find time to relax and was interrupted.

"Sorry ranki ya Dade his highness said I should inform you that today all the family members are having dinner together at his chambers."the maid said.

"Okay thanks."I said closing my door.
I walked back to my king sized royal bed.I lie down on my back and thought why his highness wants us to have dinner altogether tonight.

It was weird because we usually have dinner altogether as a family but only on Wednesdays and Fridays that is twice a week but today is Tuesday.Maybe his highness wants to talk about something important cause Aunty Kareema once told me that when his highness wants to speak about something to the family he calls for dinner.

I sighed and hoped that everything will be alright.Its just 4:30 now so I have some time to have a quick nap.I made sure I alarmed my maids not to disturb if there isn't any important or emergency case then I zoned off.

Yarima'a P.O.V

Am really excited to finally fulfill my dream.I never thought his highness would accept my offer so easily but he did.My only problem now is this so called wife of mine I don't even think I know her name.

After all those years I finally moved on and shut all doors to my heart.But now I really think my heart is starting to open up for this girl.

Right from the first day I saw her I think about her a lot but I genuinely know that am not in love with her.I just pity her because at a young age her parents got her married to a divorcee and add to that a father of a girl.

I shooed away that thought and get in the bathroom,I took a hot shower before I came out.Its already time for Isha prayer so I performed ablution and went to the mosque that was located inside the palace.

I saw his highness there so we went together back to his chamber.Mama,
Senior queen who happens to be my mother,junior mom who is Aunty kareema and Rafeeah were already at the spread rug meant for eating.

Variations of food were been placed by the maids on top of the carpet while mama and the rest kept chatting and laughing making the place a little noisy.

His highness cleared his throat once and everything became normal all the laughing and chattering stopped.Gosh I love this part of his highness the power,the sovereignty everything.

He sat next to his mom beside senior queen and Aunty kareema so the only space left for me is beside my so called wife so I sat next to her and we dined into the food.

I was satisfied Alhamdudillah so I was the first to leave the dinning.

"Wait for us at the main parlor."his highness said.

"Okay."I said and walked away.

After good fifteen minutes everyone came to the main parlor and was sitted accordingly after some minutes of awkward silence.His highness began talking

"I gathered all of you here to talk about something important which is that..................

................
Tarradddd!finally nayi update guys am really sorry for delay late update saboda inada exams ne waec.Amma I will do my best.Yawwa back to business re u enjoying the suspense me sarkin Namu Zaice ne.

Keep reading to find out oh I wanted to dedicate this chappy to my besty @neenerh my idiotic frnd.Lov ya dear😍😍😍😍😍.