Epilogue.

Nialls point of view.

Epilogue.

**********

It was summer. So much had happened since I recovered from Mono. Harry did move in with me. Liam moved in with Louis. Everything was sorted...that was until Management decided to show up. I remember that day so clearly.

Harry had driven me up to MHQ one day at the start of the summer. It was scorching hot, both of us feeling really warm as we entered the main building. We had a meeting with Steve and Nick, which was no surprise there. We had just sat down and Nick had blurted it out. "So...rumour has it that you two are now living together. Is that true?"

"Yes." we had both said it at the same time.

Nick looked at Steve, who sighed. "I can't believe I'm going to say this." he said doubtfully and Harry and I exchanged confused glances. "Nick and I have come to a decision that you have proven us wrong. I mean, you dated in public, you kissed on stage, and Niall- you got Mono- no doubt to where you got that from." Steve pointed a bony finger at me, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "And you decided to move in together. That dropped the bomb." Steve sighed.

I bit my lip. "Actually, it wasn't us who decided to move in together. Liam told us." I explained when they gave us a puzzled look. Nick looked at Steve with an amused grin on his face. "I always knew that boy was smart." Steve said, with a hearty chuckle.

"Anyway, the main thing is, the fans have gotten to like you and that's what you wanted to prove all again...so there's nothing else for it. We're going to let you guys stay together." my eyes widened at that. Really?! Was he being bloody serious?! I looked at Harry. He was beaming like mad and then looked back at Nick. "Would it be very inappropriate if I hugged you right now?" Harry rushed and I burst out laughing. Nick's face went bright red. "Yes, very." he answered.

"I'll hug Niall instead then." I heard him murmur, only loud enough for me to hear. We rushed out of the building before they could change their minds.

I just...I couldn't believe it. We actually proved something. We proved them wrong. We proved that, there was nothing wrong to being who you were. People will always like you no matter who you are, or who you want to be. There will might be a few dark people out there, but they are the people who only think about themselves. They don't understand.

Even if people did turn against you because of the decisions you make, then so what? You're not them, and their not you. So it doesn't matter. That wasn't the important matter though.

The important thing was that I loved Harry, and he loved me back. Nothing could change that. I mean, sure we've had our ups and downs but that's life. Just like every relationship. The whole year through, I have tried to achieve something. And that was to have Harry love me back. To be honest, I never found myself liking Harry. We had been best buds for two years, so who knew? And I especially didn't think he'd like me, out of all people in the end. I mean, c'mon. It's Harry. You would have thought he'd end up with Louis...but that was a misunderstanding. People misjudged them.

Harry hadn't officially moved in with me just yet. We had to wait for Management to make their decision so we left Harrys luggage back home. Because it would pointless if Management chose wrongly and we had already moved Harrys stuff, so we'd had to move it all back again. So we headed back to Harrys flat around noon. Or should I say, Liam and Lou's flat.

They were doing great too. You could tell they were meant to be. Although, some of the stuff they do together is pretty cringe-worthy, but hey. I was currently hauling one of the last of Harrys suitcases into the boot when it started to pour down. "Aw, c'mon!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air in frustration and looking up to the sky. I thumped Harrys suitcase into the car while he stood there, laughing at me like a loony, his hair already damp and straight.