Make Up

Emaline: You just couldn't do it anymore and you walked up to her at school and kissed her. She immediately melted into it, and when you pulled away, you asked her out again, and she said yes, and you cried.

McQuaid: You still sat at lunch sometimes with the AV club, and this was one of these days. Someone had asked you where you saw yourself in ten years, and without missing a beat or stopping eating, you answered. "I'll be married to McQuaid." Then you looked at him and smiled. "Since I do love him." He reached under the table and grabbed your hand. "I love you too, and I'm never letting go of you again."

Kate: It had been two months, and she missed you. So when you tried to walk past her one day, she burst into tears and stepped in front of you. "Do you need something?" You mumbled, causing her to answer immediately. "I need you to need me like I need you." You started crying too. "I need you too."

Oliver: He had realized that you didn't cheat, so he walked up to you at school, grabbing you and pulling you into an intense makeout. Most people at school cheered.

Tyler: He also missed you. And when you walked by his desk, he did what Oliver said, and pulled you into his lap, resting his head on your shoulder. "Hey." You whispered, trying not to cry. "I really miss you." He whispered back.

Luke: You just called him tbh.