Trying to absorb all of this is overstimulating. My head is in the clouds and it feels like I've been staring in awe for hours. I guess time just stands still because I'm positive Harry will bring me back to reality if I space for too long. My sensibility resurfaces when he steps up behind me draping his arms over my shoulders. He nestles his face in the crook of my neck and places several tender kisses that result in a million butterflies fluttering their wings in my tummy.

"This view makes me feel like I live on the side of a mountain in a treehouse."

"So, does that make you Tarzan?"

He playfully swats at my arm in feigned insult.

"What? You're the one who painted the picture, I'm just making a friendly observation."

He delicately holds me by my shoulders, turning me so I can face him.

"Baby girl, you're a dream. I don't think I've stopped smiling since we met."

He pauses and looks like he's trying to find the courage to say something meaningful.

"Please don't take this as being too forward, I want you to feel like this is your home when you're here or anytime you need the comfort of it. I have no intention of letting you slip through my fingers, so you're going to be spending a lot of time here whether you like it or not."

"Hmm, you seem very confident Mr. Styles. Do you expect every woman to just fall at your feet? I may need a little more convincing than that, I'm not like the other girls."

He furrows his brow and purses his lips carefully plotting his next move in a calculated game of chess between two new lovers.

"You're damn right I'm confident and you're not fooling me. You can't get enough of my body. You want me right now, don't you?"

Harry isn't patient when it comes to waiting for my answer. In one swift motion he cups my ass to lift me and wrap my legs around his waist. The sudden aggressive determination makes me squeal and giggle from surprise and excitement.

"Harry, put me down."

"You're not getting away that easily my love. You're mine now, and we're going to bed so I can take advantage of this beautiful body of yours. Try and stop me."

He's biting his lip and seducing me with his emerald eyes.

His upper body strength is impressive to say the least. He possesses an aura that drips with sexuality as he navigates the way to his bedroom, our bodies are still tethered to each other. His movements are effortless as he begins feverishly kissing and nibbling at my skin. I pitch my head back to grant him full access to my jawline and neck. His unshaven face is tickling me and making me squirm.

Standing in front of his bed which is opposite another set of floor to ceiling windows he sits me on the edge of his massive king size bed and pushes me so I'm laying flat on my back. He criss crosses my wrists and holds them above my head.

"I'd like to see you try and get away now." He grins triumphantly.

With the weight of his body covering mine I try to break free, but he's right. He's got me pinned and I'm not running away any time soon. He removes one of his hands from my wrists and continues to hold them with the other. He's tickling my sides and we're playfully giggling like two carefree children.

"Okay, okay stop Babe, you win. I can't breathe."

His tickling fingers quickly stop, all at once he lovingly and seductively stares at me.

"What's your sexy ass trying to do? Kill me?"

He doesn't move, doesn't answer just keeps staring and smiling.