Chapter 2

After they got heal up, we made our reported to the Third Hokage, and he was shocked, “Let get this straight, you stole the forbidden scroll by knocking my out by the perverted jutsu of yours, instead of learning a kage bunshin no jutsu, and place seals on your body, then you woken your bloodline and kill the traitor with your bloodline”

“Yes Jiji, but no worry about telling me about parents, I already knew about seven years ago” He said, “Oh, there was another thing happen while I was knock out”

Flashback No Jutsu
Inside the Naruto Mindscape
“Yo. Brat, is you awake?” A blue hair man said while slapping beside the head.

“Ow! What in hell was that for!? Assface” Naruto hold the back of his head while glaring at him.

“What was that, Brat?” He said back we look like he was about to fight our lovable blonde until his blonde ancienter stop him.

“We isn’t here to beat up our heir, we are here to train him for the next holy war or as they said it, Great Ninja War, so calm down, Ban” A guy look like the shorter version of me, but with different eye color, said.

“Ban you is an idiot” the brown hair boy said while floating around on his pillow.

“How about you come down here and say that to my face, King” The annoying idiotic blue hair wig man that was named Ban said, “Do you also want to fight, Author-sama?” Yo, you just broke the 4th wall, luckily I got some duct tape.

“Well back on topic, hello Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, we believe you is our heir to our magic and need to train you, my name is Meliodas, I will teach you the Full Counter and Hellblaze technique. I will also teach you kenjutsu, and controlling your demon mark, the more powerful version of what you human’s call a curse mark, and the Demon Sword Lostvayne

“I will go next” The pretty girl with white hair said, “My name is Elizabeth, I will teach you Ark, magic only goddess clan can use, Let There Be Light, a powerful purification spell,  Invigorate, a powerful healing, and Tranquilize, a purifying mist that can clear out powerful of demonic miasma. I can also teach you the basics of Medical Ninjutsu.” She said.

“I am King, I will teach you the forms of Spirit Spear Chastiefol, and hopefully made your own. I will also teach you on controlling your ability called, Disaster, it can control over life and death, and teach you to control your bloodline, the Mokuton.” King said about to fall back to sleep.

“The name’s Ban, I will teach you about your ability to be an immortal, and teach about your ability, Snatch, but it seems you already use it against that piece of shit. I will also teach you how to use your weapon call Holy Staff Courechouse, which it enhance our ability snatch. I will also teach you some Taijutsu, unlike the fucked-up verizon that those son of bitches taught you.” He said with his usual fox-like smile.

“My name is Diane, I will teach you to control your giant form, like those of the Akimichi clan, and control over your ability Creation. I will also teach you about the weapon War Hammer Gideon, but you can only use when you are in your giant form. And for extra credit, I will teach you about women and their bodies” She said and King got a nosebleed.

Perverts’ Naruto thought and saw King’s nose bleed and Meliodas looking up under Elizabeth skirt, ‘I hope their perverted nature get attached to me

“I am Merlin. I will teach you my magic, my ability Infinity, and the power of my sacred treasure, Morning Star Aldan. I will also teach you some Elemental and Elemental Ninjutsu, C thought S rank jutsus” She said while her Orb float around her hand.

“My name is Growther. I will teach you my ability Invasion. I will also teach you to use my weapon Twin Bow Herritt. I will also teach you archery and Genjutsu” He said in a very plain and emotionless voice like those in ROOT.

“And last but not least I am the Master of the Sun and King of the Moon, I am Escanor and I am the one and only Seven Deadly Sins Lion Sin- oof!” Meliodas and Ban beat the living daylights out of him before he came back to normal, “*Ahem!* I will teach you my ability, Sunshine, It allow you to become twice as strong when you are in the sun, but you become twice as weak when you are in the moonlight. I will also give you my amazing sacred treasure, Divine Axe Rhitta” He said in a very arrogant and powerful voice.

“Okay since you telling me what your powers and stuff, I guess there is no way to refuse” Naruto said and heard chuckling.

Yeah. When they decide something there is no way to change their minds” Kurama said.

“Yo. Kurama nii-san, what do these people want?” Naruto said. He and Kurama met when he was five old and they have a brotherly relationship.

“They want to bring back all of their dead clans” Kurama smirk, “ By having S-E-X” hia eyes widen.

“Since there no way of escaping lets do it” Naruto said and began working with each of them for a year and Kurama help me with my chakra control when he has free time.

Flashback No Jutsu KAI!!