Oui

Gina
After last weeks events i just didn't know what to think. Larry got his locked changed and i was relieved. That bitch is crazy if she think she is going to pul some bullshit like that. She is only making my pain worse and i cant have that. I've been getting up now and doing things. I guess the medicine i've been taking has been working quite fine so i feel good except for the throwing up and wanting to eat more than i can. Right now me and larry are on the beach taking in the waves and the sun.

Larry: baby you look so beautiful in the sunlight. I cant believe your having my baby and I'm so excited. Little LJ is inside of you.

He loves kissing me my tummy. Its so cute and heart warming.

Gina: what makes you think it's a boy?

Larry: because i know what i planted in you baby.

Gina: if you say so larry. I think its a girl.

Larry: wanna bet?

Gina: yes because i know its gonna be a girl.

He likes to bet on things. You would think he is a gambler with the way that he likes to bet. We got up off the sand and started walking back to car. I grabbed his shirt and pulled into me with a passionate kiss. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. Damn i don't want this end.

Larry
We got back home and i am getting so horny. I watched gina walk up the steps behind me and i couldn't take it anymore. I stopped her dead in her tracks and bent her over. She has on this bathing suit so i easily untied the sides and pulled it off of her. Just look at her already wet kitty makes me wanna ram in her and never pull out.

Larry: bébé?

Gina:  yes larry

That voice of hers is so sexy. She so lucky to have me and i so lucky to have her. She don't know what that voice does to me. I put my hand on her pussy and started massaging it.

Larry: you are so wet. I like that.... it smells heavenly too.

Gina: larry stop teasing me and just give me that dick.

I pulled my pants and underwear down and positioned myself at her swollen pussy. I slid in and watched her moan like a maniac. I took it out and rubbed it on her pussy in an up and down motion. I slid back in and pounded her pretty pussy.

Gina: yes larry.

Larry: thats not my name. I slapped her ass making her jump. Whats my name?

Gina: larry. Mmmm... SHIT...

Larry: say my name again.

Gina: larry.

I love it when she start saying my name. I pulled out of her and turned her around letting her sit on the step. I opened her legs extremely wide. She was in a straddling position. I didn't know my baby was this flexible. Imma have to do this again. I started devouring her beautiful pussy pleasing every inch of it not wanting to stop. I looked up at gina and she was huffing and breathing hard just the way i like. I slapped her pussy a few times and slid right back in. This woman know she got a tight pussy.

Larry: baby i love you so much.

Gina: i love you too.

I kisses her passionately and slid out of her after giving her these long strokes of love. She looked like she was stuck so i helped her up off the steps and carried her to the bed. I ran a bath and we both got in and washed ourselves. We dried off and got in the bed naked. I like skin on skin. I pulled her close and cuddled her into me. I kissed her one more time and turned the lights off.

Larry: i love you gina.

Gina: i love you too larry.