When ex comes home.

Gina POV
Things have been going great with larry. He's the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. We sometimes go back and forth between my house and his house. Everything is so perfect well not "god perfect" but its amazing. Just yesterday i got call saying that my ex boyfriend Lamar got released from jail. Im happy that he's out but i don't want him coming here trying to get back with me. Lamar got arrested some years back for robbery. When i first started dating him he told me about his street life and how we changed but i wasn't sure if he changed at all. He use to physically abuse me, talk about me,and how i wasn't worth shit. he had me going through a depression phase. I started to hate myself more and more everyday. I even went through a suicidal phase in myself. Thankfully i had my friends and my parens right by my side. I couldn't take it no more so i broke up with him. I had to stay Helen once i moved out of his place. He would call and text me but i couldn't answer i didn't wanna hear him or see him. After about three weeks of being broken up i found out he got arrested. Im staying with larry this week because i know he's going to try to come over. So i def need to lock my house and turn my alarm on. I grab my bags and my phone and turn my alarm on. As soon as i walk out the door and lock it really good when i turn around i see the devil himself standing in front of me. Lord please help me and keep me safe.

Lamar: hey baby i missed you. *hugs gina and kisses her*

Gina: *wipes lips and cheek* what do you want? I have to go.

Lamar: why you so in a rush? I just got out of jail and you just so ready to push me away.

Gina: i have somewhere to go that doesn't involve you.

Lamar: where you going? It better not be with no NIGGA. I didn't come all this way for you to be cheating on me.

Gina: Lamar we are not together. I broke up with you, remember? I have a man and it aint you so iff you excuse me *tries to walk away but gets pulled back*

Lamar: where you going baby girl? You aint going no where. Not when i'm around.

Gina: *struggles to get out of his grip* LET ME GO LAMAR

Lamar: *lets gina go* i'll let you go for now but i will be back. *kiss cheek*
———————-
Larry POV
I've been calling gina for the past 20 minutes and she hasn't been answering. I called her again and she answered this time. I was so worried about her. Thank god she's okay.

Larry: baby why you didn't answer when i first called.

Gina: my ex boyfriend showed up at my house. I got scared that he was going to do something.

Larry: what do you mean do something?

Gina: remember the night i was crying in your arms?

Larry: yea why?

Gina: i was having a flash back about how he use to treat me.

Larry: awe baby what did he do?

Gina: i'll explain when i get there. I'm down the street.

Larry: okay baby. I love you.

Gina: i love you too. *hangs up*

When gina got here she explained to me everything that happened during her last relationship. She cried and showed me her bruises and scars from being with him. I've seen them before but i didn't wanna say anything because i didn't wanna assume. I knew right then that i couldn't let this man hurt my baby. She said she was afraid that he might have followed her but i'll make sure she's safe. He cant get in my house anyways its gated off all around the house and the fence is electric. I took gina's bags and brought them to my room. I know she's still a little scared so i'm gonna take her scared thoughts away. I grabbed gina's hand and les her to the bedroom. I want her to know that i wont let anything happen to her.
————————
Lamar POV
Im sitting outside somebodies house and i watched as gina walked in. Whoever this nigga is he got money. She must be a stupid bitch if she think imma let her be with this nigga. He cant fuck her like i can. She better stop cheating on me or i'm gonna kill him and her. I'm not crazy at all. I know she only doing this to make me jealous and she better before it gets ugly in the bitch. She know we aint never break up, that was all a game. She know she still in love with my ass. Im gonna wait right here till she come out then I'm gonna snatch her and bring her back home. I should just find away to sneak into this house. Once i get in i'm gonna steal his money and maybe some other stuff.