CHAPTER 21

Hello Dearies...... How r u all..... Im back with my next update..... Hope u all will like it :)

Happy Reading :)

@ LIBRARY

Anika heared a noise from one corner of library

Anika : What was that...... should i go and check from where that noise came (in mind)

Anika start moving from there to find from where the noise is coming..... As she went close to that noise she heared someone saying something ....... and she thought who might be that and went close there and saw a person talking to himself.....

Person : Why u ate that food shivaay....... when u tasted first .... u got to know that its not good na then why u ate that whole food....... (yeah dearies the person is none other than shivaay)

Shivaay : it was so much spicy........ i never ate that much spicy food in my whole life and it was tooo salty....... i dont know what is happening to me..... class mein bhi nahi beyt sakthe becoz of this spiciness....... but i cant tell this to om and arnav na... so i told them i have some work inlibrary warna woh bhi mere saath aathe......... i want something to drink sweet now i cant tolerate it..... ek kaam karthi hoon canteen mein jaatha hoon

As he was moving from there ........ but anika came infront of him....

Shivaay : Anika ....what r u doing here......(he said suppressing his discomfort)

Anika :what r u doing here.....

Shivaay : i was here for some books and now im leaving (he was trying to leave as he wanted drink something )

Anika : why r u lying to me......

Shivaay : mee and lie

Anika : ok then ....... shivaay how was the food

Shivaay : it was so tasty (why are u saying lie shivaay his mind questioned to him...... to which his heart answered that he cant see any sadness in her face)

Anika : sach mein???

Shivaay : yess (and he started to move from there suddenly he can feel an hold on his wrist)

Shivaay turned around and see anika holding his hand and her eyes were getting teary....

Shivaay (worrying tone): what happened Anu.... why r u crying

Anika : why r u lying shivaay ....... i heared u that saying my food was horrible...... why u cant say it directly to me........

Shivaay : becoz i dont want u to get feel bad hearing that......

Anika : u know what shivaay....... i dont know how to make food and on that day gauri and malllika was teasing me on that and u didnt understood that........ ulta u thought i make food like master chef......