Jacob: and you, why you refuse to see your father?

Me: I just don’t want.

Jacob: same for me! But I think you should forgive him. He has come a long way anyway.

Me: I don’t give two shits about the way he could do! He has abandoned us! This is worse than the way that he could do. 16 years without seeing my father. To me he was dead.

Jacob: over time you’ll forgive him.

Me: you should have dinner with your father too!

Jacob: out of the question!

Me: Then why are you forcing me to forg ...

I had no time to finish my sentence he kissed me. Awww ^.^ I love when he does that. I felt his muscled hands grab my hips and drop me off on him. I was astride him. The kiss became intense and aggressive. I felt his hand go under my shirt and I stopped immediately.

Me: wow wow wow!

Jacob: What?

Me: what are we do like that?

Jacob: nothing "" stroking my thigh "" I know you're not ready yet I'm sorry.

Me: it's okay ... it's just that ... we just get together and I am a virgin ... so ...

Jacob: Ohh ...i’m sorry if i embarrassed you.

Me: it’s nothing "" smile "" I love you Jacob.

Jacob: I love you too Robyn.

He kissed me again and I felt something touch my crotch. I stopped the kiss and ... OHHH MY GOD!

Me: fuck Jacob!

Jacob: What?

Me: "" pointing his'' friend'' "" our friend here needs to calm down.

Jacob: Oh shit!

He got up and went directly into the bathroom. OH I was fucking dying of laughter. He returned a minute later. I stopped laughing directly. I put the covers over me and I began to laugh. He arrived and pulled the covers off my face.

Jacob: why are you laughing?

Me: For anything x)

Jacob: you see what you do to Mr. Fernando?

Me: who?

Jacob: "" pointing'' Mr. '' Fernando"”

Me: Oh Lord So that's how he’s called x)?

Jacob: "" jumping on the bed "" Yep! And you will see, he is very nice ;)

Me: Hmm I doubt it!

Jacob: Why do you doubt? He is nice and super active. Want to make him a cuckoo? "" Wink ""

Me: "" patting his arm "" Jacob!!!!!!

Jacob: Ok fine I'll stop: D

we spent a good time to look at eachother. He’s so beautiful it's unbelievable. I love everything about him. I love everything about him, I love his smile, his laugh is wonderful, his eyes, I love his little hugs and kisses. I love it when he says I love you to me. I love it.