His love is my love , my love is his.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ Previously * ~ * ~ * ~

We Smiled and we kissed again and again AND AGAIN: DDDD I'm so happy <3 He’s finally is mine <3

I heard Ray applauding. I descended from Jacob.

Ray: I am too happy for you! FINALLY!

Jacob: "" grabbing me by the waist "" finally :D

Me: what took you to leave like that? You counted on never coming back again?

Jacob: I don’t even know. I felt so bad. I couldn’t bear being here without talking to you or seeing you smile.

Me: I'm sorry for everything! Since the beginning I have had to accept your love!

Jacob: it’s not your fault! Fear is normal! Robyn, I swear I will never let you suffer like your ex did! I love you!

Me: aww me too: D we should go home now.

Ray: Yeah!

We started to walk out and Jacob grabbed my arm. I turned and he kissed me. AWWWW ^ _ ^ I loved him too much! I was too but too happy to finally be with him. Glad to know that he belonged to me. Glad to know that his sexy body is mine ;) AYE! We got into Ray’s car and we went to Jacob’s house. All the way, my lips were against Jacob’s <3 Love can be beautiful tho. When it's real. We arrived home. Maria opened the door. She took Jacob directly into her arms when she saw him.

Maria: Jacob!!! Never do this to me again do you hear?

Jacob: I'm sorry mom ever!

Maria: thank you Robyn and Ray for letting me back. So how is it between you guys?

Jacob: between whom? Oh ...

He took me by the waist and kissed me in front of his mother. He smiled during the kiss. I felt the love, affection and tenderness when he kissed me. I felt true love. He stopped and smiled. I did the same and his mother also.

Maria: awwww congratulations :D "" hugging us””

Me: Maria thank you :D

Maria: I'm going to a garage with your mother Robyn. I’ll be back at... 08: PM. I have left food in the oven Jacob.

Jacob: How you knew I would come back?

Maria: I am your mother. And I knew that only Robyn could make you come back!

Ray: heeeey hey me too!

Maria: Hahahaha! Have fun :D

Us: Goodbye Maria :D

She went to get into her car and left. We went into the house. Their house was large and beautiful. The lounge was magnificent. There was a pool in the garden. We sat on the couch.

Ray: what if we called the guys? We can do a basketball game?

Jacob: Yeah, good idea! Baby you play basketball?

I love the way he called me baby :D

Me: uh yeah I can play! Can you also call the girls? I don’t want to be alone!

Jacob: "" putting me on his knees "" but you're not alone :D I'm here :D

Me: "" putting my hands on his cheeks "" It's amazing how beautiful you are ... ...