Me: .... I can stay with you for the night?

Jacob: some things could happen ;)

Me: "laughing" Jacob!

Jacob: I’m kidding : D. Of course you can stay here. Then "" sitting next to me "" how is your father?

Me: ..... We are alike as two drops of water.

Jacob: he must be so sexy "" biting his lip ""

Me: Jacob you look like a gay!

Jacob: sorry!

Me: but it's true he is sexy: P

Jacob: you fantasize about your own father! I am sure he is not sexier than me "" smirk ""

Me: "touching his abs" " but of course not ;)

We looked at eachother a long time and his eyes went down on my chest. I lifted his head straight.

Me: Erm ... my eyes are there just for the record : D you have a pajama for me ^ _ ^?

Jacob: it'll a bit bigger for you. You shall take one of my t-shirts.

Me: Ok that's better.

He went to get a t-shirt in his wardrobe. I kept thinking at my “father”. He really thinks he will return as easily? I thought mom was angry against him. Why did she let him in? My thoughts were interrupted by the big, soft, deep voice of Jacob.

Jacob: here baby.

Me: "" taking the shirt "" thank you. Erm, where can I change?

Jacob: here "" smirk ""

Me: Jacob!!!!!!!

Jacob: What? "" Taking me by the waist "" You're my baby right?

Me: yeah yeah that's when it comes to it I'm your baby! Move! "" pushing him "”

Jacob: it's not fair!

I went to his dressing room to change me. It was huge! I changed quickly. His shirt smelled his scent ^ _ ^ it was up to my thighs. I made a bun and went out. He lay with his hands behind his head. God ... he is too sexy. I wanted him so bad now ... loool NVM. He beckoned me to join him. I went to bed next to him. He put on the air conditioning.

Jacob: you're sexy in this shirt ;)

Me: Jacob stops you scare me!

Jacob: but what are you afraid? Uh?

Me: nothing, never mind.

Jacob: you sleepy?

Me: not really ...

Jacob: you always think about your father?

Me: Yeah ... I have never believed that one day he would come back.

Jacob: yours at least he came back ...

Me: "" sitting up and looking at him"" Jacob heey don’t worry. Maybe yours will also return.

Jacob: I don’t even want him back. He even called my mother like 1 week ago to say he wants us to dine together.

Me: Oh, see? This is a good start. Why you refused to see him?