Can I Love When There Is Only Pain

Ok so i decided to be nice and contiue this story. for the sake of my followers... you guys better feel special, i swear. ok here ya go..

*James' Pov*

Ashley slid off the railing i tried catching him. but i did succed in doing so. i caught his hand griping it tight. he swung and his the side of the building. he black out for a moment i could tell. when he reqained consiousness he stared at me.

"i'm not giving you up that easily you idiot!!" i screamed at him. he was hanging there, eyes wide and tears falling. "i.....i love you Ashley! i know its only been a day, but it was love at first sight for me"

with one hand i was gripping the railing and with the other i was keeping Ashley safe. he was starting to get heavy. my hand slipped and i let go.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!! JUST KIDDING I'LL KEEP GOING BUT YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA STOP HUH!?!?! THATS FUNNY XD XD I FOOLED YOU!!!! XD NO HATE I LUV YOU GUYS!!!

*still James' Pov*

i let go of the railing and embraced my presious Ashley. i wrapped my arms around him pulling him to my chest. i could feel him gripping on my to shirt.  as we plummeted towards the earth's surface, i shared a kiss with him. its not everyday you die with the one you just found out you love. we both hit the ground, hitting our heads and dislocating our spinal cords. our eyes shut and there was no more. just blissfulness.

i heard singing. i opened my eyes and there sat Ashley humming to himself. i knew i wasn't alive. so i am dead. i sat there staring at the ghost of Ashley and he staring right back at me. and from that moment on we spent enternity together. fighting, playing, having fun, being dead. i've never felt more alive than with Ashley.