Blair's Infatuation

Start from the beginning

“That's cool, Blair's bi and Salem's gay, I guess you could call me curious.” Motor mouth announced proudly.

“I thought all Americans were...homophobic, low-brow neanderthals?” He blurted, flinching again.

“Not all of us.” I drawled, kinda ticked that he kept flinching. Who had hit him to make him react like that? “What's your name?”

“Ezekiel...but I go by Zeke.”

“Wanna walk to the beach with us?” Danny was giving another one of his 'I am a crazy child' smiles that Salem said made him look like a cereal rapist.

“Yeah, okay...but first could someone help me find a house with a cobblestone walk way?”

“The one they just sold? Well, I guess that was a dumb question, sure it's right in between Blair's place and mine.” Salem grinned.

We walked, chatting about random things, but I tuned out, just looking the boy—Zeke, I corrected myself—he was decently average in height and body, until you got his shirt off and saw those sexy muscles, his hair just looked so silky and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what mixture of nationality could create such an attractive guy, his body, the strong yet gentle cut if his jaw and raven hair suggested Spanish or something, but I had never met a pale Spaniard along with his blue eyes, it made me think he wasn't just raised in England, but was English by decent as well, but there was a slight tilt to his eyes and a nose that screamed 'Asian', he had full lips, the top painted black and the bottom rose red like Lydia from the old Beetle-Juice cartoons, all in all he was every gay, bi or curious guys wet dream....those long thin fingers that looked like they belonged to a pianist, I wonder what they would feel like wrapped around my—“THIRTY SEVENTH?!” Danny boomed,making me jump. I didn't even bother to inquire what he meant, sometimes he just yelled random things.

“Dear Lord, lad, do you drink nothing but coffee and Red Bull?” Zeke ask, rubbing his no doubt ringing ear.

Salem just laughed and shook his head. “All sugar, all the time, how he's still so tiny is a mystery.”

“Nice to know it.”

“I like your accent, it's cool, the girls are going to be going gaga over you, guys will too until they figure out you are one.” I laughed, sending him a wink just a second too late for him to catch it.

“Not many lgbt's then I take it?”

“Far and few between, but we don't get teased too much about it, seeming as how Blair's the schools star quarter back.”Zeke shrugged, but the look in his eye screamed that he had no idea what we were talking about, “football.” Salem specified.

“There isn't a quarter back in football, mate, dunno what you're thinking of.” Zeke chuckled. Huh?

“American football, kinda like rugby.” I told him, catching on that he thought we were talking about soccer.

“Oh...” he blushed and looked to the scuffed toes of his worn black boots. If he kept it up, chances were I was going to get slapped for kissing him by the end of next week.

“Zeke, love!” A pretty girl cried, tackling Zeke in a hug. “You made friends!”

“After you pushed me from a moving vehicle!” he whined, trying to untangle her from around his neck as we laughed.

“Yeah, that was great, made an impression, though as I see it.” Dear goodness he was a looker. I thought, taking in the guy that must be Zeke's older brother.

“I'm in love!” Salem murmured beside me. I truly hoped that Mr. Myers would understand him moving on...as if he had any idea that Salem eye-f**ked him during every class.